Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+13
Screaming Meat
Reed
DannyTheDog
QMANOULTON
Doodle
Bitter Marston
LanceX2
Diablo Dak
WingZings
NonDairy Soup
Fate
GreasyBehemoth
El Loony
17 posters

The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread

Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 242
    Wanted Level : 11

The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread

Post by Screaming Meat Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 pm

A small African servant-boy? That would be WRONG!
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 181
    Wanted Level : 29

The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

well then probably not
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

will you?
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 pm

What? Would I get a small African servant-boy? I'd get any serving boy, whatever their creed or colour, so long as they were armed - TO THE TEETH - with spiteful lasers and smart plagues.
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_TST33-vQ
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm

i think the whole idea of a small servant boy could be taken the wrong way very easily so i would suggest to not go there.
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 pm

this is sooo cute!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qU-kF-km1Q&feature=related
    but you have to turn it up or you cant here the puppy!
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:40 pm

I wish there where chimps in the wild west so i could have one of those as a servant.
    I would even give it it's own gun

The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread - Page 3 Monkey10
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Reed Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 pm

QMANOULTON wrote:this is sooo cute!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qU-kF-km1Q&feature=related
    but you have to turn it up or you cant here the puppy!

AAAAAAH! affraid
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 pm

haha it got me too!
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 pm

QMANOULTON wrote:i think the whole idea of a small servant boy could be taken the wrong way very easily so i would suggest to not go there.

I would put a chain around his neck and carry him with me. He would be named... Armando...

The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread - Page 3 Noyphh-295x300
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 pm

but if we have chimps, things will get kinda messy...
    The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread - Page 3 113483304_680bf6dd44
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Fate wrote:
    QMANOULTON wrote:i think the whole idea of a small servant boy could be taken the wrong way very easily so i would suggest to not go there.

I would put a chain around his neck and carry him with me. He would be named... Armando...

The "Shit that doesn't deserve it's own thread" Thread - Page 3 Noyphh-295x300

But he's more of a retarded man servant, not boy
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Suggestion noted. Although, for the record and with the utmost respect, the above says a lot more about your diseased mind than mine.

ANYWAY - my servant-boy would also be capable of burrowing underground without any kind of assistance - just his wrteched little peasant's hands... like a mole on meow-meow.

I may give him a cape. I've not decided.
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Last edited by Screaming Meat on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I may stab you, fetid machine thing. You have tested my patience for the last time!)
    METAL\m/Outlaw
    METAL\m/Outlaw
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 31
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by METAL\m/Outlaw Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Damn! I didn't get anyone to say "Whats a matta boo boo?"

To which I of course would reply, "Nothing Yogi, I'm fine."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=husjA7bfmug
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 am

pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:04 pm

One of these days... One of these days...
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm

QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Post by QMANOULTON Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Shit may just be the most powerful word in the English language. You can be shit faced, shit out of luck, or have shit for brains. With a little effort, you can get your shit together, find a place for your shit or decide to shit or get off the pot.

You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit and die. Some people know their shit while others can't tell the difference between shit and shineola.

There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits, and sweet shits. There is bull shit, horse shit and chicken shit. You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, or duck when shit hits the fan.

You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit. Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty.

Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit. You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit. You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you swim in a lake of shit and come out smelling like a rose. When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of creation. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to know anything else!
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Reed Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Shit Smile
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm

I miss Carlin. And Bill Hicks.
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Screaming Meat Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Add Richard Pryor and Mitch Hedburg to the list of the missing. There is always Doug Stanhope to fill the void.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:43 pm