Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+5
Creepsville
hellafied
wilderlock
El Loony
element492
9 posters

The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers

element492
    element492

Whores : 15
    Wanted Level : 0

The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers Empty The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers

Post by element492 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Alright I still haven't spoken to Floppay but I will, this is a small gang of eight that will always ride togethor. Xbox 360 players are needed, however the Bowery boys are an elite gang and dont like to mess around, so you can only join if you mean buisness. However keep in mind that this gang is a branch of off the Wild Bunch, so all possie members are welcome to join the gang. However you ride with us you die with us, you gotta make a commitment to the gang.
    signed
    The Rustler
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers Empty Re: The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers

Post by El Loony Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Umm... it would've been preferable if you ran this by Floppay first, no? Although I don't think he'd mind.

Anyways, should "Posse" introductions be held here as well? One would think this could go under Posse Business, or since it's a 360 group, maybe in the spankin' brand new 360 board?

Anyways, I'm just bothing you here. Hope it all flies cool with you guys.
    element492
    element492

The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers Empty Re: The Bowery Boys official Thread AKA. The Rustlers

Post by element492 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Yah im running it by Floppay now, sorry should have ealier, well i mean it does also fit in introductions, i can move it if youd like.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 pm

It doesn't bother me.
    wilderlock
    wilderlock

Whores : 1

Post by wilderlock Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 pm

I like your style Element. XBL gamertag is Steadyrokey
    hellafied
    hellafied
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 106
    Wanted Level : 10

Post by hellafied Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Sounds like some good shit.. I wouldn't go as far as to claim it a branch off of WBP without Floppay's consent but if your just lookin' to form an in-game hardcore posse of elite gunslingers then I'm all about it.
    element492
    element492

Post by element492 Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 am

yup, still no response from Floppay to make it official yet, but by a branch i mean no brother of the wild bunch attacks another brother of the wild bunch. anyways if your intersted in joning up post your gamertag for xbox 360 and we'll take some more strategy and structured the gang as soon as more details and onfo is released
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:25 am

Perhaps we should make a Chapter or "Posse Proposal" thread.
    hellafied
    hellafied
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 106
    Wanted Level : 10

Post by hellafied Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 am

Jesus... a lot of politics for people pretendin' to be outlaws...
    Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

Post by Floppay Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am

Hmm, I'm not sure about this. It might alienate some players. I'll think about it.
    Flacracker
    Flacracker
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 80
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by Flacracker Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:51 am

Floppay wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure about this. It might alienate some players. I'll think about it.

Its basically an advertisement for another posse.
    Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

Post by Floppay Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 am

Flacracker wrote:
    Floppay wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure about this. It might alienate some players. I'll think about it.

Its basically an advertisement for another posse.

That's kind of what I was thinking. 8 guys that always play with each other, that go by a different name? I think you should make your own posse for this type of thing. The Wild Bunch is a posse that stands together.
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by DannyTheDog Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 am

yeah i agree with floppay and flacracker, whats the point of being in the WBP if you are just gonna make a seperate gang that ALWAYS ride together. Mabybe if the roster of the gang changed every so often to include the top ranked or performing players it could work
    element492
    element492

Post by element492 Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Yah danny thats more what i was thinking, i mean its just cuz all us wildbunch cant play togethor in one match, so yah I wasnt planning on making it a set roster
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 pm

We need to get the same thing on the go for PS3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am