Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

5 posters

Free Mode Suggestion: Bounty Races

Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 47
    Wanted Level : 2

Free Mode Suggestion: Bounty Races Empty Free Mode Suggestion: Bounty Races

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm

THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED GAME MODES I'M MAKING THEM UP AS SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE FUN TO DO IN FREE MODE FOR THE POSSE.

Since we don't know too much about the multiplayer modes yet I figured I'd make up some of my own, my first idea was Bounty Races. I also figure we could implement a rank point system for the posse based on performance.
    However...

NOTICE: ALL THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL CONFIRMATION OF MULTIPLAYER INFO

Description:
    The posse goes to a wanted poster and we all accept the mark and then we go to a predetermined start point. From that point we all race to the bounty and try to capture him, and capture him ALIVE. Killing him will lower they posse rank points you receive, but taking him alive will grant you maximum rank points. After he is captured you are giving free license to kill any other players to take him for yourself. The one who takes him in and claims the bounty and be given full rank points.

Rules: You must follow all rules or your efforts will be void and you will be subject to penalty. I understand that we're outlaws but this shit will be insanely frustrating without them.

1. Do NOT kill other players until the bounty had been secured.

2. Do NOT camp with the bounty or you will be subject to penalty.

The rules are mainly to prevent stupid annoying crap from happening, the actual guidelines are in the description.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Free Mode Suggestion: Bounty Races Empty Re: Free Mode Suggestion: Bounty Races

Post by El Loony Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 pm

I really like this one. What's better is that we could have variants. Maybe instead of hunting down a bounty, we could make it to hunt down and get a number of pelts from a certain animal. More variants are sure to spawn as the game releases.
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:58 pm

lol to ensure no one cheats, we will have a official watching the action. He will be on a mounted machine gun and cannon so if anyone cheats, they WILL die.
    Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 47
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by Jon2200 Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 pm

El Loony wrote:I really like this one. What's better is that we could have variants. Maybe instead of hunting down a bounty, we could make it to hunt down and get a number of pelts from a certain animal. More variants are sure to spawn as the game releases.

Yeah I was thinking that too but reesespieces93 covered that in his tournaments post. I did this one for wanted posters but obviously it can apply to other things as well. Also I really like ray4594's idea about the machine gun =D
    will
    will
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 41
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by will Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

they should have it were theres a certain room and different posse's and we just go at it
    ScrumpyJack
    ScrumpyJack
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 24
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by ScrumpyJack Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Trouble is people will argue about exactly when the bounty is 'captured'. Good idea though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 pm