Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

3 posters

Free roam games

gron17
    gron17
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 117
    Wanted Level : 0

Free roam games Empty Free roam games

Post by gron17 Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 am

Train robbery: i have an idea, how bout a train ''robbery'' dont know if the have trains in MP but if. there could be like 5-8 persons on the train that guards it from outlaws and the goal for the outlaws is to take out all of the lawmens and if they do the have to steal the train (if that is possible) they win . dont know if its a good idea but thought it might be fun. Smile hehe you can change the rules and put use your own ideas to make it better ^^

Hunted: two or three posse members in each group (three groups or someting starts in the south of the map and needs to get themselfs to the top of the map and they can use weapons and they can kill each other (no horses allowed) it's bassicly a race.

survival: The posse goes out to the middle of nowhere and try to survive (3 days or something like that game time Razz) if you die your out. set up camp,eat the food of killed animals. then after three days you have to make yourself to a town or something. ( those who survive wins but the real winner is the one who has most animal kills ^^.

Slaughter ( best name i could come up with ^^) : the posse goes to a hunting site and kills until there is only 1 guy left. pretty simple Razz

Last edited by gron17 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Free roam games Empty Re: Free roam games

Post by Reed Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 pm

that sound really fun.
    I hope trains are on MP so we can play said game.
    Gratouitus Jack
    Gratouitus Jack
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 33
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by Gratouitus Jack Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 pm

it does sound like a fanciful time

yarr

Sponsored content