Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+38
METAL\m/Outlaw
Creepsville
mikkel0505
Balboa2
DannyTheDog
the kid;{
Oddjob
Baby_Bear
Bitter Marston
lochnessbeasty
OUTLAW
spainscool1234
Danny 1993
GerBravery07
Doodle
Crazy-Mark
CheeseJam
Marshal
bob15907
TexasRoper777
NonDairy Soup
Sonik
LanceX2
WingZings
will
Chris
Diablo Dak
Flacracker
GreasyBehemoth
El Loony
reesespieces93
ray4594
JesseJames
Deadbeat_Stereo
DaveyVile
Jon2200
DarkDeciever89
Floppay
42 posters

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

will
    will
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 41
    Wanted Level : 0

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

Post by will Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:13 pm

yeai also have a xbox
    will
    will
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 41

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them - Page 2 Empty Re: Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

Post by will Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:12 pm

thats good ranking rules looney we should go with that
    WingZings
    WingZings
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 447
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by WingZings Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 am

In my opinion posse members should be awarded higher rank by how much they play the Wild Bunch games and how much we follow/listen to that person during shootouts during the gameplay. Look for natural leaders and such. I've found that with my group of guys I play Bad Company 2 with, we have natural leaders and natural followers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:00 pm

i think once your a member the amount of posts dont matter its how good you are in the game
    LanceX2
    LanceX2
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 105
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by LanceX2 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 am

cant wait til we start possing it up!!...lol
    Sonik
    Sonik
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 165
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by Sonik Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 am

El Loony wrote:True, I was merely trying to form a system in which ranking would require being both an active part of the community, as well as a player in the game, while making them feel like you actually have to earn them, rather than just be present. Going back now, yes, it does seem a bit ridiculous, and I shaped it after my own ideal since I can type and post like a madman.

Another idea I have is that instead of bearing Ranks, we bear titles given to use by the community depending on feats we have in the game. Titles such as Gunslinger, Firestarter, Silent Killer, and the sort. Clearly, Gunslinger would be someone who's handy with guns, whereas someone who prefers sneaking around and melee-ing their opponent, or using silent weapons such as the Throwing Knife would be a Silent Killer.

Of course, this system would require input from members you played with, and how efficient you were at what you were doing. If you use mostly guns, go head first, yet are useless at it, you would get the title of Sitting Duck instead of Gunslinger, and the sort.

I like this more than the other one.

Being a part of the community(i.e. forum activity) is good, but I can do that without posting hundreds of posts Wink
    For instance we plan some ingame event(tournament etc.), I see that in the forum, confirm I want to participate and I'm online when this event starts till the end, so +1 post but maybe 2hours(could be more or less depending on what we will gonna do) playing RDR.
    IMO the part of playing is more important than yakking on the forum...
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132

Post by NonDairy Soup Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Are we going to have a schedule? Because maybe some won't be able to play on that time and though is quite active on this website and online can't adhere to the times everybody else plays.
    GreasyBehemoth
    GreasyBehemoth
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 70
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by GreasyBehemoth Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 am

Yea I think we can have both though. Having a fair ranking system, and title based on our specialty's in the posse.
    TexasRoper777
    TexasRoper777
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 16

Post by TexasRoper777 Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:38 am

i like the idea of bein a comunity and all but when this game comes out i would rather be out riddin with the gang then sittin here on the computer postin.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 am

TexasRoper777 wrote:i like the idea of bein a comunity and all but when this game comes out i would rather be out riddin with the gang then sittin here on the computer postin.

True enough.
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132

Post by NonDairy Soup Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Yeah, I don't think I'll be on the chat very often once it comes out. But hopefully we can keep track over Xbox Live for those who have it.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 pm

I will probably spend time on the chat when I have time, or am tired. Maybe to look up some of my fave peeps and invite them into games. I just feel more comfy behind a computer.
    bob15907
    bob15907

Whores : 1

Post by bob15907 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:13 pm

how many people can be in a posse?????
    Marshal
    Marshal
    Regulator
    Regulator

Whores : 273
    Wanted Level : 6

Post by Marshal Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:24 pm

You should split the posse up, because as there is an actuall posse system on the actuall game, i dont think we will be able to fit about 60+ into one team...
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

True, but I don't see why "splitting" up is necessary. Just join up with whoever present.
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Post by DarkDeciever89 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Guys i have made a thread about splitting the posse post your ideas into there its under suggestions. Put your ideas forward there. It alldepends on how many member allowed in a posse and how many active members we actaully have here.
    Marshal
    Marshal
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Marshal Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:40 am

You could always use the actual online ranking system - 50 Levels as an idea?
    Marshal
    Marshal
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Marshal Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:01 am

How will you have too achieve the ranks in the posse, is it going too be related too the ingame level system, because surely it can't depend on the amount of posts can it? because that ain't got nothing too do with the Posse and all?
    CheeseJam
    CheeseJam
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 36

Post by CheeseJam Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Why do we even need ranks? It seems like there should be only two ranks: The Leaders and the Followers. The leaders themselves could be ordered from highest to lowest, but other than that, I don't see why five ranks are needed.
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147

Post by reesespieces93 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 pm

well......uh....huh....why do we need ranks?
    Crazy-Mark
    Crazy-Mark
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 75
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by Crazy-Mark Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:31 am

I agree with jessejam.
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Doodle Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 am

My 2 Cents:

Forum Ranking:

Have your standard post rankings, they dont really mean much just slowly changes the more you post (this doesn't effect your status in the Posse, as this can be for members and non members).

Ie:

Number of posts:
    10 - Drifter
    25 - Known
    50 -
    100 -
    200 - Wanted
    500 -
    750 -
    1000 - Cowboy

IDK you can fill in the names yourself, or to eliminate this issue just allow custom forum titles (helps peoples personality's shine through).

Then you have your actual heirachy in the posse:

Leader
    Co-Leader
    High Council Members
    Xbox Leader/PS3 Leader
    Xbox/PS3 Sub leaders
    Mentors
    Members

Then we got Moderators who float around somewhere in between

I do think rankings is good because it brings order to a clan/posse/guild. It also gives you people to look up to, people to respect, family feeling, etc.

Not all rankings should be filled straight away, i think some will take time as people get better friends, more known for their actions, etc.

I think maybe a few council members should be appointed from start based on an application form and from those the leaders decide who they want. Then from there people will slowly be added/removed depending on the situation of the posse.

Hopefully you get a rough idea of what I'm proposing.

Thanks
    Marshal
    Marshal
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Marshal Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 am

Bloody hell doodle, really went into consideration there didnt you Wink that's a nice idea though.
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Doodle Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 am

Well im just basing my ideas of other groups ive run or been apart of.
    Marshal
    Marshal
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Marshal Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 am

Nice, i like the idea of having XBL/PSN leaders/subleaders aswell, nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:48 am