Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+38
METAL\m/Outlaw
Creepsville
mikkel0505
Balboa2
DannyTheDog
the kid;{
Oddjob
Baby_Bear
Bitter Marston
lochnessbeasty
OUTLAW
spainscool1234
Danny 1993
GerBravery07
Doodle
Crazy-Mark
CheeseJam
Marshal
bob15907
TexasRoper777
NonDairy Soup
Sonik
LanceX2
WingZings
will
Chris
Diablo Dak
Flacracker
GreasyBehemoth
El Loony
reesespieces93
ray4594
JesseJames
Deadbeat_Stereo
DaveyVile
Jon2200
DarkDeciever89
Floppay
42 posters

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them Empty Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

Post by Floppay Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Okay, there are 5 ranks in this posse (may change later).

1. Drifter - The lowest rank. Achieved by reaching 10 posts on the forum. (You aren't officially a member until you reach this rank)

2. Outlaw - (suggest means of achieving the rank)

3. Infamous - (suggest means of achieving the rank)

4. Scourge of the West - (suggest means of achieving rank)

5. Posse Leader - This rank is achieved by being me.

Suggestions are welcome. Very Happy

(The rank will appear under your avatar as seen on mine)
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them Empty Re: Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

Post by DarkDeciever89 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Can i get some kinda rank to do with the art? LOL
    Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 47
    Wanted Level : 2

Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them Empty Re: Ranks in the Posse and How to Achieve Them

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm

What will the ranks affect in the forum? Will higher ranked members receive more privileges and if so what will they be?
    Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

Post by Floppay Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Jon2200 wrote:What will the ranks affect in the forum? Will higher ranked members receive more privileges and if so what will they be?

I don't know. Haven't decided. What do you guys think?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Other than the ability to moderate, are there any privileges we don't already have?
    DaveyVile
    DaveyVile
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 12
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by DaveyVile Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Hells bells, where do i sign up at??????
    Deadbeat_Stereo
    Deadbeat_Stereo
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 52

Post by Deadbeat_Stereo Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Lol i was looking for a post to finally make me an official member
    DaveyVile
    DaveyVile
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 12

Post by DaveyVile Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Deadbeat_Stereo wrote:Lol i was looking for a post to finally make me an official member

Yeah i think it would be fun riding around with a clan.
    Ive been looking forward to this game for a long...long time.
    Deadbeat_Stereo
    Deadbeat_Stereo
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 52

Post by Deadbeat_Stereo Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Floppy, are you set on this (anti-clan?) only being for RDR?
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by JesseJames Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Are we going to change our gamertags to certain nick names for the clan ?
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by JesseJames Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Great idea for the ranking system oh 10th post I'm officially one of the wild bunch!
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

lol i need a few more to be a drifter.
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Speaking of member, I am one now! Very Happy
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by reesespieces93 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Congrats ray, welcome to The Wild Bunch
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm

1. Drifter - The lowest rank. Achieved by reaching 10 posts on the forum. (You aren't officially a member until you reach this rank)

2. Outlaw - 100 posts and has been victorious in at least 5 games hosted by the Wild Bunch(We should really have some rules to keep people from post-farming. That we won't have a million "lols rank up" in a message just to get to the next rank.)

3. Infamous - 500 posts, has been victorious in at least 50 games hosted by the Wild Bunch, and has been in the Top 3 in said games at least 30 times.

4. Scourge of the West - 1000 posts, has been victorious in at least 500 games hosted by The Wild Bunch, is usually Top 3 in those games (at least 200 times), and is in good standing with The Bunch (a good member to the forum, and contributor)

5. Posse Leader - This rank is ONLY achieved by being Floppay. Can only be attained if you're Scourge of the West rank, hunt down, and kill Floppay at his home. Alternitavely, you have to romance Floppay, marry him, and have him drop the rank to you. The marriage must last at least 20 years. No cheating allowed.

Now, ignoring the jokes, I'm not expecting my ranking system to be accepted. However, I think Ranks should be hard to be obtained, that way we don't have kids coming in, Post-farm their way into Scourge of the West, and then belittle other members for not being as 1337 as them.
    Ideally, Scourge of the West should only be attainable to people who stick around for months, maybe years, while being a good member to the community.

That's my two cents, any feedback or further discussion is welcome.

EDIT: Another reason I keep people from Ranking past Drifter without playing the game is so that we all start as Drifters when the game releases, instead of some Drifters, some Outlaws, etc.
    GreasyBehemoth
    GreasyBehemoth
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 70
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by GreasyBehemoth Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:36 pm

I like his ideas. Seems pretty good. Although we can't rank until the game comes out. I think those are good ranks.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 pm

GreasyBehemoth wrote:I like his ideas. Seems pretty good. Although we can't rank until the game comes out. I think those are good ranks.

Thank you. Like I said, people shouldn't be able to rank past Drifter until the game releases, that way, we all start off from square one.
    Flacracker
    Flacracker
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 80
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by Flacracker Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

El Loony wrote:1. Drifter - The lowest rank. Achieved by reaching 10 posts on the forum. (You aren't officially a member until you reach this rank)

2. Outlaw - 100 posts and has been victorious in at least 5 games hosted by the Wild Bunch(We should really have some rules to keep people from post-farming. That we won't have a million "lols rank up" in a message just to get to the next rank.)

3. Infamous - 500 posts, has been victorious in at least 50 games hosted by the Wild Bunch, and has been in the Top 3 in said games at least 30 times.

4. Scourge of the West - 1000 posts, has been victorious in at least 500 games hosted by The Wild Bunch, is usually Top 3 in those games (at least 200 times), and is in good standing with The Bunch (a good member to the forum, and contributor)

5. Posse Leader - This rank is ONLY achieved by being Floppay. Can only be attained if you're Scourge of the West rank, hunt down, and kill Floppay at his home. Alternitavely, you have to romance Floppay, marry him, and have him drop the rank to you. The marriage must last at least 20 years. No cheating allowed.

Now, ignoring the jokes, I'm not expecting my ranking system to be accepted. However, I think Ranks should be hard to be obtained, that way we don't have kids coming in, Post-farm their way into Scourge of the West, and then belittle other members for not being as 1337 as them.
    Ideally, Scourge of the West should only be attainable to people who stick around for months, maybe years, while being a good member to the community.

That's my two cents, any feedback or further discussion is welcome.

EDIT: Another reason I keep people from Ranking past Drifter without playing the game is so that we all start as Drifters when the game releases, instead of some Drifters, some Outlaws, etc.

God...
    Diablo Dak
    Diablo Dak
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 129

Post by Diablo Dak Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:21 am

Take a hike, 500 posts let alone 1000 you've lost your mind, maybe the rankings should be more heavily earned in-game?
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 am

True, I was merely trying to form a system in which ranking would require being both an active part of the community, as well as a player in the game, while making them feel like you actually have to earn them, rather than just be present. Going back now, yes, it does seem a bit ridiculous, and I shaped it after my own ideal since I can type and post like a madman.

Another idea I have is that instead of bearing Ranks, we bear titles given to use by the community depending on feats we have in the game. Titles such as Gunslinger, Firestarter, Silent Killer, and the sort. Clearly, Gunslinger would be someone who's handy with guns, whereas someone who prefers sneaking around and melee-ing their opponent, or using silent weapons such as the Throwing Knife would be a Silent Killer.

Of course, this system would require input from members you played with, and how efficient you were at what you were doing. If you use mostly guns, go head first, yet are useless at it, you would get the title of Sitting Duck instead of Gunslinger, and the sort.
    Diablo Dak
    Diablo Dak
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Diablo Dak Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeah that's better pirat
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147

Post by reesespieces93 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 pm

yeah i like the idea of having a tittle based on your actions
    Chris
    Chris
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 23

Post by Chris Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

Well, here is my idea. All ranks other than the Staff ranks should be cutom tailored to the person. In our games, the most wanted person's title should be "Most Wanted" on the forums. The titles should change on the first of every month. This would only partain to the ACTIVE members. ALl unactive members titles should just be "Citizen" or "Drifter". Lets say i was chosen as the Sherriff for a town, my rank on the forums would be, "[TOWN NAME] SHerriff". Well, thats just my idea though. Itd make for a great roleplay atmosphere and kinda badass aswell to show our play style in normal games like TDM and things like that.
    will
    will
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 41

Post by will Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:28 pm

maybe we could do ranking by how well we play together or how good we do alone once we get rdr
    Diablo Dak
    Diablo Dak
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Diablo Dak Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Alright Will your cool I added you on PSN, You don't have an Xbox do you? If you don't we have about 5 PSN players here, the rest are both or just Xbox.

PS3 Ftw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 pm