The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

    How do the Posse's work?

    Share
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Mon May 17, 2010 1:16 pm

    hi guys, i know its only 16 to a Posse, but i was just curious to know how everyone on the wild bunch will be in the same Posse?
    avatar
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

    Posts : 283
    Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Location : Chicago

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Creepsville on Mon May 17, 2010 1:18 pm

    Like this.
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Mon May 17, 2010 1:29 pm

    what? yeh but how dus everyone go in the Posse? is there Wild Bunch posse 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8? is that how it works?
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by DonegalExpress on Mon May 17, 2010 2:14 pm

    No we just add everyone and just play with who ever is on. We don't have assigned teams or anything. There may be a time when theres just two of us and we just go hunt or walk around or something. They may also be a time where all 16 of us are from TWB and we to a team death match.
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Balboa2 on Mon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm

    DonegalExpress wrote:No we just add everyone and just play with who ever is on. We don't have assigned teams or anything. There may be a time when theres just two of us and we just go hunt or walk around or something. They may also be a time where all 16 of us are from TWB and we to a team death match.
    Yeah, they're may be some of you guys I will look towards playing with, like you Donegal. Anyone is welcome to any open spots on TWB tho.
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by DonegalExpress on Mon May 17, 2010 2:47 pm

    Balboa2 wrote:
    DonegalExpress wrote:No we just add everyone and just play with who ever is on. We don't have assigned teams or anything. There may be a time when theres just two of us and we just go hunt or walk around or something. They may also be a time where all 16 of us are from TWB and we to a team death match.
    Yeah, they're may be some of you guys I will look towards playing with, like you Donegal. Anyone is welcome to any open spots on TWB tho.

    Im excited to play with you Balboa, I just don't have a mic, so I'll be the silent one
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Mon May 17, 2010 2:56 pm

    ok guys thanks, but what if theres more than 16 online, it would be kinda annoying, i mean some people wouldnt be able to play. i think there should be a WBPosse 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc and everyone in the forum in everyone, so theres always a WBPosse to be with
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by DonegalExpress on Mon May 17, 2010 2:57 pm

    Well with all the time differences I don't think we will ever all be on at the same time.
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Mon May 17, 2010 3:29 pm

    yeh but it will basically be the same time i mean i got american mates on ps3 n i plai cod wif em
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by DonegalExpress on Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

    oh really? sweet. I don't think i've added you yet. I'll get on that.
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Mon May 17, 2010 3:54 pm

    awsome. so you got mw 2?
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by DonegalExpress on Mon May 17, 2010 3:56 pm

    No i have BFBC2, thats about all I've been playing since it came out. That and Fat Princess
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Balboa2 on Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

    It's not a big deal if I can't find games with you guys every now and then (which I know won't be a problem, look at how many of us there are). I have some buddies that aren't part of the posse that are getting it too, so it's all good.
    Can't wait til tomorrow fella's.
    avatar
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 287
    Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 78
    Location : london

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Reed on Mon May 17, 2010 3:57 pm

    put your psn on the PSN ID table so we can all add you
    avatar
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 287
    Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 78
    Location : london

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Reed on Mon May 17, 2010 4:00 pm

    Balboa2 wrote:It's not a big deal if I can't find games with you guys every now and then (which I know won't be a problem, look at how many of us there are). I have some buddies that aren't part of the posse that are getting it too, so it's all good.
    Can't wait til tomorrow fella's.

    Thats easy for you to say.
    Us UK guys have to wait till friday
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Balboa2 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm

    Reed wrote:
    Balboa2 wrote:It's not a big deal if I can't find games with you guys every now and then (which I know won't be a problem, look at how many of us there are). I have some buddies that aren't part of the posse that are getting it too, so it's all good.
    Can't wait til tomorrow fella's.

    Thats easy for you to say.
    Us UK guys have to wait till friday
    Oh yah, I seem to forget you guys got a couple more days wait than we do, sorry bro. Hit me up on PSN when you get it tho, we'll do some riding together.
    avatar
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 287
    Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 78
    Location : london

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Reed on Mon May 17, 2010 4:19 pm

    sure I have you on my friends list.
    I think we already played mw2 together along with screaming meat
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Balboa2 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

    Reed wrote:sure I have you on my friends list.
    I think we already played mw2 together along with screaming meat
    Nah, I don't got MW2 haha. We'll get together on their tho when you get the game. By the way how's the essay coming along bro?
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

    yeh its a bugger!
    avatar
    LanceX2
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 106
    Whores : 105
    Wanted Level : 2
    Join date : 2010-03-28
    Location : USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by LanceX2 on Mon May 17, 2010 8:43 pm

    just add people to your friend lists and try to join. If not try and find others on the forum.
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Bitter Marston on Mon May 17, 2010 9:06 pm

    DonegalExpress wrote:No i have BFBC2, thats about all I've been playing since it came out. That and Fat Princess

    Fat princess is awesome
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by DonegalExpress on Mon May 17, 2010 9:13 pm

    Bitter Marston wrote:
    DonegalExpress wrote:No i have BFBC2, thats about all I've been playing since it came out. That and Fat Princess

    Fat princess is awesome

    You got that right
    avatar
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 81
    Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : London

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by HFCSJ_marston on Tue May 18, 2010 2:55 am

    Reed wrote:sure I have you on my friends list.
    I think we already played mw2 together along with screaming meat
    that was DiabloDak

    Sponsored content

    Re: How do the Posse's work?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:46 pm