Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+3
El Loony
DarkDeciever89
Balboa2
7 posters

Battle Of The Posses

Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Battle Of The Posses Empty Battle Of The Posses

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 03, 2010 11:57 am

As the release to RDR is at about the 2 week away mark I have been thinking about things to do within the game and one thing came to mind that I don't think anyone really elaborated on.
    If Floppay or any other moderators can, they should try and set up a competitive game with the Wolf Pack/any posse that will accept for a certain date/time.
    We could have a game for the PS3 and the 360.

What are your thoughts.
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Battle Of The Posses Empty Re: Battle Of The Posses

Post by DarkDeciever89 Mon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

This will happen. But i think it will just be ridiculous with them crying and trying to build rules out of an already fleshed out game mode. We will see what happens but hopefully there will be stronger better managed posses on the games release. Time will tell. But good idea and keep it open for discussion.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

I wouldn't mind going against The Ghosts or Phantoms, or whatever the other PS3 Posse is calling themselves. A little ass-kicking always suits The Loon.

We need for Flop to discuss this thoroughly, and flesh out rules. We don't need The Pack crying because we didn't follow their silly furry rules, like we are unable to shoot someone before 'marking' them or some weird shit. We need even rules, such as the weapons allowed, the Map, whioch mounts, etc.
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

I've been looking forward to going up against the other posses and seeing how well they play.

The Wolf Pack can jump off of a cliff. They can play by their own rules, but if we do play against them I'm playing how I want to play, not how they want me to play.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 pm

El Loony wrote:I wouldn't mind going against The Ghosts or Phantoms, or whatever the other PS3 Posse is calling themselves. A little ass-kicking always suits The Loon.

We need for Flop to discuss this thoroughly, and flesh out rules. We don't need The Pack crying because we didn't follow their silly furry rules, like we are unable to shoot someone before 'marking' them or some weird shit. We need even rules, such as the weapons allowed, the Map, whioch mounts, etc.
    Yeah bro, that's exactly what I'm talking about, a cool, organized, and even couple of hours of competitive gaming.
    The Pack would be great to go against just for the tension between us but I just really think we should set something up in the coming days and set a date/time that ppl can do it. I'm going to be playing SP for the most part first but I would surely jump into MP if we had a set game or something. You guys can rest assured that you got me in there with yah when we have organized games on.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I have an account in Hole in the Wall, if Floppay doesn't mind, I could ask the PSN Posses to see if they wanna have some fun.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I really want to make the wolf pack cry. But I heard they're xbox only so that bums me out.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 03, 2010 12:55 pm

El Loony wrote:I have an account in Hole in the Wall, if Floppay doesn't mind, I could ask the PSN Posses to see if they wanna have some fun.

Yeah bro that would be pretty cool, just wait to see what the man thinks about all of it. I'm sure he won't mind as long as it's cool with both sides and no hating.

And it does suck that The Pack are only Xbox Express.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Balboa2 wrote:
    El Loony wrote:I have an account in Hole in the Wall, if Floppay doesn't mind, I could ask the PSN Posses to see if they wanna have some fun.

Yeah bro that would be pretty cool, just wait to see what the man thinks about all of it. I'm sure he won't mind as long as it's cool with both sides and no hating.

No hating? I just send the guy from The Regulators a message ripping on his mother, as well as a lenghty comment on what he does on his friday nights (it involves cumcumbers and sand)

I'm sure that doesn't mean hating... right?
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 03, 2010 1:07 pm

El Loony wrote:
    Balboa2 wrote:

No hating? I just send the guy from The Regulators a message ripping on his mother, as well as a lenghty comment on what he does on his friday nights (it involves cumcumbers and sand)

I'm sure that doesn't mean hating... right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is HATING in every sense of the word, lol. I just mean no Posse vs Posse hating so this thing can work.
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 pm

You PS3 guys are evil...which is good.

I'll keep up my end of the evil on Xbox. We'll be the ones eating wolf brand chili.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Creepsville wrote:You PS3 guys are evil...which is good.

I'll keep up my end of the evil on Xbox. We'll be the ones eating wolf brand chili.

and wearing fancy suits Battle Of The Posses Icon_twisted
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Post by El Loony Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm

I envy you, Creeps, and the rest of the LIVE Posse, you guys will get to make The Pack cry.

Do me a favor and record the funny stuff. And if you ever hogtie one of them, before you shoot their brains out, tell them "The Loon gives his regards"
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Post by Creepsville Mon May 03, 2010 1:42 pm

El Loony wrote:

I envy you, Creeps, and the rest of the LIVE Posse, you guys will get to make The Pack cry.

Do me a favor and record the funny stuff. And if you ever hogtie one of them, before you shoot their brains out, tell them "The Loon gives his regards"

I will but I'm gonna say it in code. So...
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Post by DarkDeciever89 Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm

HAHA codes. whats douchebags. yeah i am so glad i run xbox. Guna kick them in their little cry baby, rule making, code talking, wolf fucking fannies.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Creepsville wrote:
    El Loony wrote:

I will but I'm gonna say it in code. So...

In our proper English code Battle Of The Posses Icon_cheers
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Tue May 04, 2010 1:56 pm

El Loony wrote:I wouldn't mind going against The Ghosts or Phantoms, or whatever the other PS3 Posse is calling themselves. A little ass-kicking always suits The Loon.

Its the wild west, there is not stinkin rules! If the puppy pack cries then thats there problem. our posse is bigger and badder and we will run them off and leave dead wolf pelts on there door step as our calling card! pure evil
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Tue May 04, 2010 1:59 pm

wickedraist wrote:

Its the wild west, there is not stinkin rules! If the puppy pack cries then thats there problem. our posse is bigger and badder and we will run them off and leave dead wolf pelts on there door step as our calling card! pure evil

Agreed. I like how think.
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Post by Creepsville Tue May 04, 2010 2:28 pm

wickedraist wrote:

I concur.

I hate to say I'm kinda addicted to their site. It's like a daily dose of funny - like a funny tv show, except it takes less time to absorb. So it's more like a Sunday comic strip.

Right now they are setting up insane rules for dueling, their first tournament, and making up ranks and refining their "ranking system"...and I quote:

ALPHAS
    me the boss man
    Zombie
    zain

then everyone else is a omega but after the 1st tournament there will b one canis maybe two. the days after the showdown are where we will start looking at each person and judge them in game. no keep in mind we ur playing with an alpha u will be beung judge 24/7 u just wont know it.

as we know there are five ranks but the u will be given a subtitle to go along with ur rank. for example beta hunter, beta marksman, beta gunslinger and so on. so my question what do we call the other ranks or do we just leave the spec ranks for delta and below and have beta be for the all around player that shows skills in all areas and has certain traits we need.

Tourney Reg's
    everyone will use the same pistol
    rules will be presented on the day of the tour
    any breaking of the rules will result in a DQ
    no bad sportmanship if u cant take losing dont sign up
    dont debate the alphas calls unless another alphas agrees with u

--

as for modes i think the list has to have
    dueling (obviously)
    horse racing- drag or circuit
    boxing, kickboxing, MMA, etc. (not in the modern sense, anything else but straight punching or kicking)
    hunting
    shooting
    gambling
    something involving the mini-games, finger fillet, liars dice (if anyone can figure that out), etc.
    lassoing
    maybe even team events

Do these guys even understand how this game will be played? Kickboxing?! Circuit horse racing?! The Alphas WATCH you 24/7? Who actually signs up for this shit other than us trying to get Insanity to join our league of scoundrels?

It's like an illiterate child, drunk with the power he thinks he has by setting up one of the worst forums I've ever seen, is running their posse. And he's making up rules as he goes.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Tue May 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Hahahaha ranks???? If I were part of the wolf pack and I read this, I would freakin quit. I mean come on, I could be rank 27 in the game, and the "Alphas" only be rank 5, and they would still be "better" than me because they want to be. What a bunch of goons.

Please telling me the wild bunch isn't doing something like this. We're all equals right? After all, it's just a game.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 Tue May 04, 2010 3:13 pm

The Wolf Pack are a joke, but anyways come on' lets set up a game with a multi-platform posse.
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Post by Creepsville Tue May 04, 2010 3:29 pm

DonegalExpress wrote:Hahahaha ranks???? If I were part of the wolf pack and I read this, I would freakin quit. I mean come on, I could be rank 27 in the game, and the "Alphas" only be rank 5, and they would still be "better" than me because they want to be. What a bunch of goons.

Please telling me the wild bunch isn't doing something like this. We're all equals right? After all, it's just a game.

No ranks. We decided this early on when this site went up. We have fun with little forum "ranks" and we have admins but really people -- we're outlaws having fun.

Anyway -- I like the kickboxing competition they plan to have...and the whole "I'm your leader! Don't debate me!"

I bet after 1-2 weeks that Insanity comes to us without us having to ask him...

haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:58 pm