Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

An invitation to participate in a community event Historical Gunfights Vol 1 The Northfield Raid

The Marshal
    The Marshal

Whores : 12
    Wanted Level : 0

An invitation to participate in a community event Historical Gunfights Vol 1 The Northfield Raid Empty An invitation to participate in a community event Historical Gunfights Vol 1 The Northfield Raid

Post by The Marshal Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 pm

An invitation to participate in a community event Historical Gunfights Vol 1 The Northfield Raid Northfield%20poster2%20copy

What is it?

It is a Red Dead Redemption community multiplayer event where we will reenact a real historical event within the game.

What is Vol 1 going to be?

Our first instalment in this series is The Northfield Minnesota Raid. It will feature two teams of 8 people. One team will play as the James Younger Gang who will ride into Armadillo and attempt to rob the bank. The second team will play the townspeople of Northfield who defied the notorious outlaws in what would be the bloodiest shootout in the history of the James gang. Once the shooting begins, the James gang will attempt to escape from town to the swamps near Thieves Landing where they will make their final stand. Once this phase of the scenario begins, if you are killed you will go to the saloon in Thieves Landing. When one team has been eliminated, we will have some fun doing a bar fight and then we will play the scenario again with team's roles being reversed.

I really hope some of you more mature gamers will attend. We will start discussing the event around 5:00 pm eastern time. Only the first 16 players will be accepted unless we can get two full servers of 16. We are for sure doing this on Xbox, and I will do it on PS3 as well if enough people show up, but PS3 participation has been limited thus far.

When is it?

Tomorrow, Sunday June 6th, at 5 pm eastern on the Hole In the Wall forums

http://reddeadposse.proboards.com/index.cgi

If you are interested you will need to post your gamertag starting tomorrow at 5:00 pm Eastern in the community event forum. Remember you need to be one of the first 16 to make sure you have a spot. To make things faster... go ahead and add my gamertag to your friends list GrayGhostRanger

Let me know if you have any questions
    The Marshal
    The Marshal

Whores : 12
    Wanted Level : 0

An invitation to participate in a community event Historical Gunfights Vol 1 The Northfield Raid Empty Re: An invitation to participate in a community event Historical Gunfights Vol 1 The Northfield Raid

Post by The Marshal Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm

This event is just about 3 hours away. Anyone interested at all?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am