Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

3 posters

Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event

Crazy-Mark
    Crazy-Mark
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 75
    Wanted Level : 1

Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event Empty Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event

Post by Crazy-Mark Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Introduction

Some might know Roleplay. I've decided to try out to start a Roleplay event on Red Dead redemption (PS3) where you can choose a role/charecter, you can form gangs etc. You can also go on a gentle hunt together or go on saloons together and more. The idea might sound geekie but i've tryed the idea on GTA IV PC and its great fun!

Roles

The roles in my little idea is basicly the charecters you can choose in multiplayer.
    You can be a part of the Walton's Gang or be a Lawman. As a Lawman you'll take care of the law, basicly. If theres a public enemy you either go kill him yourself (capture him) or get bounty hunters to do the dirty job. As a part of the Walton's gang you are just a accosiate and listen to the leader. You can also be crimminal (misc crimminal) and just do small-criminal jobs such as start a bar fight, knock out a guy or even kill a guy. But remember.. Play realistic. If a lawman comes over to you, you are captured. We use '*' for actions, like: "*Picks up his handcuffs*" etc. Later when i get confirmed that players are interrested in this idea i'll post all of the roles and theyr abillityes etc.

When?

'When' is not decided yet and it all depends on how many who is interrested. Please reply on this topic if you think its a good or bad idea and what could get better etc.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 96
    Wanted Level : 2

Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event

Post by Blaze Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

but how are you planning on actually doing it on ps3?
    i mean, with the typing, how will that work?
    and you could only do that with a few players right?
    i mean if it works properly, i'd love to try it!
    but i just don't think it'll work
    but great idea, we'll see how it goes
    Crazy-Mark
    Crazy-Mark
    Branded
    Branded

Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption - Roleplay Event

Post by Crazy-Mark Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 am

We'll use the PS3 chat-system for typing. Therefor it's best to have a keyboard you can plug in.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 96
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by Blaze Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Please tell me if i say something stupid, but isnt that a 1 on 1 chat?
    Crazy-Mark
    Crazy-Mark
    Branded
    Branded

Post by Crazy-Mark Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 am

Nope. You can invite all up to 20 i guess.
    I was playing with 5 from the posse here a week ago, and we wrote over chat.
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by JesseJames Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:35 am

It'll be hard to get non role players into it , but once you do it will be fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:35 am