Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+14
Blaze
Some Drunk SOB
Fate
DannyTheDog
Maverick
DonegalExpress
NonDairy Soup
ray4594
Doodle
Balboa2
wickedraist
The_J33
SwatAgent99
El Loony
18 posters

Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** -Guess who's back?!?-

Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 242
    Wanted Level : 11

Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** -Guess who's back?!?- - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** -Guess who's back?!?-

Post by Screaming Meat Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 pm

They knew that it would be divisive, killing off Marston and replacing him with a squeaky younger version, but they couldn't have ended it any better, in my opinion. The beauty of playing Jack is two-fold: The plot becomes kind of cyclical and you now play in the shadow of your previous actions, seeing how hardcore Marston was from anothet perspective.

A stand out moment for me was when I sat at a campfire as Jack, listening to a story about John (although he wasn't mentioned by name). When I went to leave, Jack said (something like): "I think I read something like that in a book, once."

It choked me up. The books were a point of contention between father and son, instead, it turns out they end up a connection. Brilliant stuff.
    hellafied
    hellafied
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 106
    Wanted Level : 10

Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** -Guess who's back?!?- - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending Discussion **SPOILERS** -Guess who's back?!?-

Post by hellafied Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 am

I like Jack. He's cocky and full of energy probably the same way John was when he was young."Work ya damn thing!"
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by JesseJames Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 am

hellafied wrote:I like Jack. He's cocky and full of energy probably the same way John was when he was young."Work ya damn thing!"

I swear , next time they words leave his mouth my shoe is going through the t.v
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by DonegalExpress Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 pm

JesseJames wrote:
    hellafied wrote:I like Jack. He's cocky and full of energy probably the same way John was when he was young."Work ya damn thing!"

I swear , next time they words leave his mouth my shoe is going through the t.v

haha this
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:58 am

I love everything about the ending and i think Jack is great.
    I like how you can see all of your family members graves:John, uncle and Abigale all together overlooking the ranch, but did anyone stop to think about poor old Rufus?. I mean what happened to that little guy?
    and another thing. sometimes when i go see my family's graves i notice a cougar lying on the ground by the fence just looking at the graves. and in the ending cut scene when jack was looking at the graves i noticed the cougar behind him. i dont know if anyone else gets this but i do.

wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

did ya notice when ya do the last part of "i know you" he leads you to the future grave site of john and his wife.
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Reed Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 pm

no. Tell me more
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

you have not done all of the stranger quest?
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Reed Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 am

i guess not
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by DannyTheDog Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 pm

thats a good spot i never even realised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:24 pm