Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

4 posters

This is more of a request than a suggestion :)

gron17
    gron17
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 117
    Wanted Level : 0

This is more of a request than a suggestion :) Empty This is more of a request than a suggestion :)

Post by gron17 Mon May 17, 2010 12:29 pm

if there is a thread or if this is in the wrong section tell me and i will delete/move it Smile...ok now to topic

I think im talking for everyone that get's the game 21th instead of 18th.
    i would LOVE if you guys Could warn us with ¨¨Spoiler alert¨¨ or something Smile
    it's only my oppinion i would be really glad..Cheers cheers

Last edited by gron17 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

This is more of a request than a suggestion :) Empty Re: This is more of a request than a suggestion :)

Post by Doodle Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Dont look at it. If you lack discipline this is your fault. I also will be getting on the 21st.

But i agree. Some warning on topics should be put like *SPOILER WARNING*
    gron17
    gron17
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 117
    Wanted Level : 0

This is more of a request than a suggestion :) Empty Re: This is more of a request than a suggestion :)

Post by gron17 Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 pm

ya thats what i mean Razz...im gonna edit..it came out wrong Razz
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Well we have an entire section in the fourm for the game once we start playing. Thats where all the spoilers (for you guys) will be. Just stay away from there until Friday.
    Crazy-Mark
    Crazy-Mark
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 75
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by Crazy-Mark Mon May 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I have another idea. Maybe we could, instead of writing spoilers maybe make a thread where people who get it the 18th make reviews of the game? Tell us others how the game is like, plus and minusses and so? Instead of telling out spoilers and what the game is gonna end with this'ld be a better idea i think. Still, for the people who get it the 18th maybe someone also want something to get excited to, i mean, its not everyone who completes the game in one day?

Hope ye' understand partners. - Take care. I'm gonna feed ma' horse and shoot a bountyhunter. As my dear father told meh': "Shoot tha' guy twice in the breast and he is dead like a mofo".
    - Howdy
    John Marston

Sorry for the little RP'ish thing /\ ;b

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:08 am