Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+7
Crazy-Mark
El 6Dia6lo6
Fate
Red_Dead_Demon
Doodle
Creepsville
SwatAgent99
11 posters

How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out?

SwatAgent99
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15

How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out? Empty How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out?

Post by SwatAgent99 Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Just wondering what everyone here is going to be telling their girlfriends when you want to play RDR instead of talk to them or hang out with them for the first couple of days. Razz

As for me, her phone just broke so she won't get a new one till the weekend! No text interruptions!
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out? Empty Re: How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out?

Post by Creepsville Mon May 17, 2010 1:30 am

I first try to convince them that they need to try/play the game with me. But depending on the girl you may not be able to play it within 50 yards of them without a fit...

I made a promise never to be one of those guys who makes a girl watch him game. I won't do it, baby. No way. They get images of you as a nerdy guy in their head usually and those images transfer into the bed room quite frequently.

So what I do is, I tell them: I'll be busy with a project.

Done. We both win. I'll still tell them about the game and tell them it's a work of art to be appreciated but I'm good at steering clear of them actually watching me sitting on my couch with a headset on...
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out? Empty Re: How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out?

Post by Doodle Mon May 17, 2010 2:26 am

Rohipnol.
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by Red_Dead_Demon Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQb2m6VJ-eo Let her know her place.
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Mon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

How Do You Deal With Girlfriends When a Game Comes Out? 2171350584_097962f79c
    This.

Nah, I'm not supposed to go near her. I couldn't get her home last time and the police were called, need to give her parents time to cool down Very Happy
    El 6Dia6lo6
    El 6Dia6lo6
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 75
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by El 6Dia6lo6 Mon May 17, 2010 1:34 pm

i say fuck bitches an what they think i play my video games YUP! and if they dont like it they can take their purse loving asses to a frat boy who likes to fist pump instead...imo they can just blow me
    Crazy-Mark
    Crazy-Mark
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 75
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by Crazy-Mark Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

I'll tell her im off for some time and i'm gonna do a 'school project' of some sort. I know Red Dead Redemption will take 30 hours to complete then it will only take a week for me i guess xD
    LanceX2
    LanceX2
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 105
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by LanceX2 Mon May 17, 2010 8:40 pm

My wife watches me game but I game alot less when shes around.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Tue May 18, 2010 12:47 am

I'm telling her I've got a big paper due for my boss
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Doodle Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 am

Give her a ball of yarn and a knitting needle.
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12

Post by HFCSJ_marston Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 am

tell em to go out girly shoppin
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 242
    Wanted Level : 11

Post by Screaming Meat Tue May 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I will cave my future wife's head in with something blunt and heavy. Probably bury her in the fruit cellar. I don't have a fruit cellar and the place is starting to stink. I need to plan these things out more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:25 pm