Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

2 posters

the time to game is 4/30

lifeundone
    lifeundone
    Chat Sheriff
    Chat Sheriff

Whores : 927
    Wanted Level : -10

the time to game is 4/30 Empty the time to game is 4/30

Post by lifeundone Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 pm

friday night is the time to be on GTA. loony and i will be on , he just got GTA4 for PS3 and i have GTA4 and EFLC. so if anyone would like to join just let us know we will be happy to have 16 people to chill with.
    we will race free roam and anything that sounds like a good idea. i get off work at 3:30 PM FL time and if no one is on BOGT i will switch to GTA4 with loon. hope to see you there. i also think it would be good for all of us to get a feel of how each other plays MP.

If you only have EFLC message me and tell me that I will eather go on that or get someone to get on with you.

If you haven't called your router company please do so and get the Playstation numbers to enter into your router they will walk you threw the steps

Last edited by lifeundone on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Duskbed
    Duskbed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 189
    Wanted Level : 11

the time to game is 4/30 Empty Re: the time to game is 4/30

Post by Duskbed Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 pm

I've got EFLC, if I get home around that time I'll hop on and drop ya a message.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am