Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+2
Floppay
mikkel0505
6 posters

two sp games simultaneously

mikkel0505
    mikkel0505
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 122
    Wanted Level : 4

two sp games simultaneously Empty two sp games simultaneously

Post by mikkel0505 Thu May 06, 2010 6:45 am

I'm thinking that I have to play two sp games simultaneously because I want to see the difference between playing bad and good.

I could just play through the game as a bad guy and then as a good guy. Only problem is, I just don't think I can play through the hole game without shooting some random people. Like in GTA, some times you just have to shoot someone
    "..... Just to watch him die"

So what I'm going to do is play two games at once so I can get all my evil outlaw energy out in one game and be the good guy in the other.

How much do you think your actions will affect the game?
    Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

two sp games simultaneously Empty Re: two sp games simultaneously

Post by Floppay Thu May 06, 2010 6:49 am

mikkel0505 wrote:I'm thinking that I have to play two sp games simultaneously because I want to see the difference between playing bad and good.

I could just play through the game as a bad guy and then as a good guy. Only problem is, I just don't think I can play through the hole game without shooting some random people. Like in GTA, some times you just have to shoot someone

So what I'm going to do is play two games at once so I can get all my evil outlaw energy out in one game and be the good guy in the other.

You can kill innocent people, wreak havoc, and lose honor whenever you want. You can always regain that honor by doing a good deed afterward.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 am

Floppay wrote:
    mikkel0505 wrote:I'm thinking that I have to play two sp games simultaneously because I want to see the difference between playing bad and good.

You can kill innocent people, wreak havoc, and lose honor whenever you want. You can always regain that honor by doing a good deed afterward.

Yeah guys it's going to be hard to be the good guy but the new honor system gives us more incentive to do so and I am really looking forward to roaming around with the badge on my vest. If it comes down to the point where u do kill someone and it bothers you, u could always be taken in quietly by the law to do your time, as confirmed by R*.
    mikkel0505
    mikkel0505
    Goon
    Goon

Post by mikkel0505 Thu May 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Yeah, thats a cool feature, I wonder how it's going to work. How long are you going to do time, is it going to be like a quick clip of you in jail or are you going to stay for awhile.. and can you break free.. I hope you can..
    Sonik
    Sonik
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 165
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by Sonik Thu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm

SPOILER of a mission not storywise though but still
    Spoiler

so you want to see it

I will play it twice(at least), a third time a cross between good and bad guy, because of that

'I accidentally shot a land-owner I was supposed to buy a deed for his property off, when I took the deed back to the quest-giver, he remarked it was covered in blood and that I might have to bear the wrath of his son when next I travelled to a specific town - my Rockstar representative sat shocked having never seen that outcome before. ' from
    http://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/2891979
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 383

Post by Red_Dead_Demon Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 am

I think that is a great idea, maybe after every five level ups switch characters.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 am

I rather focus on one SP, and enjoy the story. I find having two save files feel like multitasking. It's impossible for me to do something like this without constantly pulling myself from the game.
    mikkel0505
    mikkel0505
    Goon
    Goon

Post by mikkel0505 Fri May 07, 2010 3:43 am

El Loony wrote:I rather focus on one SP, and enjoy the story. I find having two save files feel like multitasking. It's impossible for me to do something like this without constantly pulling myself from the game.

Hmm.. that's a good point too. What to do, what to do...?
    I guess I just have to see, playing two games at once seemed like a good idea but you might be right about it being bad for the story and how much you become a part of it..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 pm