Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+17
NiceMarmot
QMANOULTON
Bitter Marston
Roach
NonDairy Soup
LanceX2
ray4594
wickedraist
Maverick
Doodle
DannyTheDog
El Loony
Diablo Dak
Reed
reesespieces93
Fate
chen
21 posters

How soon will you start to play multiplayer?

Poll

How soon will you start to play multiplayer in Red Dead Redemption?

[ 4 ]
    How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote1012%How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote11 [12%] 
    [ 7 ]
    How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote1021%How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote11 [21%] 
    [ 19 ]
    How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote1058%How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote11 [58%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote109%How soon will you start to play multiplayer? I_vote11 [9%] 

Total Votes: 33
    chen
    chen
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 21
    Wanted Level : 0

How soon will you start to play multiplayer? Empty How soon will you start to play multiplayer?

Post by chen Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Personally, I'll go back and forth between single player and multiplayer. I'm really excited for the single player, but won't play it exclusively because I want to get into the multiplayer madness that is RDR as soon as possible as well. How about you guys?
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

How soon will you start to play multiplayer? Empty Re: How soon will you start to play multiplayer?

Post by Fate Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Probably go back and forth. I usually do that, play the story for a few hours, get to a part I suck at, rage, join multiplayer, rage moar.
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147
    Wanted Level : 3

How soon will you start to play multiplayer? Empty Re: How soon will you start to play multiplayer?

Post by reesespieces93 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:03 am

i'll go back and forth, single player during day, multiplayer during night
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 am

I'll probably do the first phew missions to get used to the controls, then I'll go online
    Diablo Dak
    Diablo Dak
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 129

Post by Diablo Dak Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 am

I'd like to finish story mode first but then I'll fall behind, So I will go back and forth.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 am

I'll probably hop on multiplayer as soon as some of you guys are online to play with. Otherwise, I'll stick to Single player.
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by DannyTheDog Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 am

i would like to get through a good bit of the single player first but il probablly go back and forth too
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304

Post by Doodle Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Probs look to complete the game first but might have to go online for a little bit
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 83

Post by Maverick Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I usually finish off the single player first. But if I see that some of you guys have started on multiplayer then I'll join in too.
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304

Post by Doodle Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Maverick wrote:I usually finish off the single player first. But if I see that some of you guys have started on multiplayer then I'll join in too.

yea im thinking the same thing
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Single player mostly. But if the posse needs me, ill mount up on MP!
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm

I would really like to finish the SP first since it usually takes me two days to complete a SP campaign but in the case of open world Rockstar games, it takes me maybe a week or 5 days. Probably gonna go back and forth in this case.
    LanceX2
    LanceX2
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 105
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by LanceX2 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:39 pm

if alot of us are online ill go online day one
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132

Post by NonDairy Soup Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 pm

I'll play SP unless somebody wants to play MP. Once I beat the game though my focus will be on multiplayer until I feel like being in the AI world just cause of random events.
    Roach
    Roach
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 30
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by Roach Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Single player tutorial or first few levels, then onward to free roam. I can't wait.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 am

AS soon as I get the game so I don't come on after I beat the game and everyone has some crazy ass burro coming to kill me!
    QMANOULTON
    QMANOULTON
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 181
    Wanted Level : 29

Post by QMANOULTON Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:04 pm

it depends how addictive each one is. don't wanna get left behind online so you have a crap level!! Ooh the horrible decision when you first put the disk in your machine!
    NiceMarmot
    NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 141
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by NiceMarmot Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I'll probably play through the single player for the most part at first, but as I get frustrated or stuck in a slump in-game, I'll make appearances on line. The level online isn't really important to me anyway. Since you receive no combat bonuses and its all ornamental, I was planning on wearing low level clothes and riding a donkey online no matter what level I was, as to lul my opponents into a false sense of ease, when they think that I'm a shitty player.
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296

Post by Reed Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 am

nice pan
    I might have to steel it
    but what if some people decide to kill you and your crappy donkey cant get away fast enough No
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 am

Man, you fools stop dissin' the donkey.

Also, thinking about it, I want to take in SP slowly, and enjoy it, so I'll probably hop onto MP to lenghten the experience. I know I will at least hop onto MP Day 1 to mess around with my peeps.
    GreasyBehemoth
    GreasyBehemoth
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 70
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by GreasyBehemoth Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 am

Im down for both. Depends on whos on mostly, but Im even for the single player and multiplayer.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 96
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by Blaze Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:09 am

ye, me too
    if alot of people from the posse are online and having a shootout, ill probably wanna join the fun Very Happy
    but i'd like to play a bit of the singleplayer before i walsh through the multiplayer and kill everyone who stands in my way
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 am

I'll more than likely be playing the single player but will definitely have a game or two if you guys are especially if it's set up.
    bizerk24
    bizerk24
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 44
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by bizerk24 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 pm

NiceMarmot wrote:I'll probably play through the single player for the most part at first, but as I get frustrated or stuck in a slump in-game, I'll make appearances on line. The level online isn't really important to me anyway. Since you receive no combat bonuses and its all ornamental, I was planning on wearing low level clothes and riding a donkey online no matter what level I was, as to lul my opponents into a false sense of ease, when they think that I'm a shitty player.

LOL. I always play the single player first but hey this old western boy will hop on my horse and giddy up to where ever the trouble may be. so yeah i will go online or back a fourth like most of us will do

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 pm