Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

2 posters

New Forum Added: Play-Sessions! First Official Play-Session/Contest detailed.

Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

New Forum Added: Play-Sessions!  First Official Play-Session/Contest detailed. Empty New Forum Added: Play-Sessions! First Official Play-Session/Contest detailed.

Post by Floppay Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:23 am

Click here to enter the new forum. I have detailed the first official Play-Session/Contest, so make sure to get in on that action.

The Community Play-Session forum is where you can make your own game sessions with other members. Make your own contests, matches, gang battles, etc.

Try and help me advertise the site by posting it on any gaming forums you visit, and make sure to tell about the first contest. We need more active members. I am beginning to delete a lot of inactive members to clean the place up a bit.
    xiaqinghua1989
    xiaqinghua1989

Whores : 1
    Wanted Level : 0

New Forum Added: Play-Sessions!  First Official Play-Session/Contest detailed. Empty Re: New Forum Added: Play-Sessions! First Official Play-Session/Contest detailed.

Post by xiaqinghua1989 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart。
    china tours

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:15 am