Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+2
JesseJames
wickedraist
6 posters

review by wickedraist of RDR

wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

review by wickedraist of RDR Empty review by wickedraist of RDR

Post by wickedraist Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm

well first off ,I would have to say is that get ready for some real fun. that means get your munchies, go to the bathroom cause you wont be leaving the wild world of RDR soon.

The game starts a little slow but that is to be expected with the opening cut scene and the little tutorials to get you started. The graphics are eye popping with all that's going around you. From beautiful vistas to the animal life that is always all around you just doing there own thing. I have only seen a few graphical errors here and there but nothing big so no worry(people walking in place in the middle of a street)
    I love all the characters so far. The things they say will have you rolling at times.Irish and Seth are the best so far. With all the thing to do in RDR its hard to stay on task sometimes. saving hookers to side quest. you can spend a whole day hunting and not even realize it. I have not been to MP yet cause the SP will grip you so tight you will always want to know what is going to happen next.
    The soundtrack is awesome. It gets you into the mind set of bad ass cowboy.Its real nice to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly like music as your gunning down outlaws or lawmen
    I can tell you this is a sweet dream come true for all gamers. If you miss the chance to play RDR then you better just sell you xbox or ps3!!

im always up for questions just hit me up via PM
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

review by wickedraist of RDR Empty Re: review by wickedraist of RDR

Post by JesseJames Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm

wickedraist wrote:well first off ,I would have to say is that get ready for some real fun. that means get your munchies, go to the bathroom cause you wont be leaving the wild world of RDR soon.

The game starts a little slow but that is to be expected with the opening cut scene and the little tutorials to get you started. The graphics are eye popping with all that's going around you. From beautiful vistas to the animal life that is always all around you just doing there own thing. I have only seen a few graphical errors here and there but nothing big so no worry(people walking in place in the middle of a street)
    I love all the characters so far. The things they say will have you rolling at times.Irish and Seth are the best so far. With all the thing to do in RDR its hard to stay on task sometimes. saving hookers to side quest. you can spend a whole day hunting and not even realize it. I have not been to MP yet cause the SP will grip you so tight you will always want to know what is going to happen next.

Thanks for this ! great review
    The soundtrack is awesome. It gets you into the mind set of bad ass cowboy.Its real nice to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly like music as your gunning down outlaws or lawmen
    I can tell you this is a sweet dream come true for all gamers. If you miss the chance to play RDR then you better just sell you xbox or ps3!!

im always up for questions just hit me up via PM
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bom
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Post by DarkDeciever89 Wed May 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Well done for getting the ball rolling hopefully will see more and more!
    Nice review!
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Wed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm

THX, it was a quick review.
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog