Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+14
The_J33
LordSte
The Other Dwarf
Doodle
Maverick
wickedraist
Screaming Meat
Reed
Fate
DannyTheDog
DonegalExpress
DarkDeciever89
Diablo Dak
HFCSJ_marston
18 posters

How is it you American guys?

DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

How is it you American guys? - Page 3 Empty Re: How is it you American guys?

Post by DonegalExpress Sat May 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Yeah one attacked me while I was skinning all these cyotes I killed. Shot that jerk.
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12

Post by HFCSJ_marston Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 am

Can you deprive a dead rattle snake of something so you can sell it like what happens to other animals you kill? Bloody hell I was in the desert in Mexico and this guy welcomed me to his camp, I went over there and he shot at me! So I defaced him with my double barreled. After that I had a proper look around. I found skulls, bones, blood and a tied up guy. I cut him free though Smile
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Sun May 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Yes you can, their skin is worth alot too
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm

I am doing missions for john marstons family now and I hav killed Dutch, williamson and got escualer arrested. It's really awkward. Why marry a prostitute ? I mean uther men wuldov - nevermind anyway I killed two bears Very Happy oh there's one wired cutscene when the rebel leader is fucking some Mexican woman.
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 163
    Wanted Level : 14

Post by OUTLAW Mon May 24, 2010 10:43 am

At what point do you get to go to blackwater?
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Mon May 24, 2010 12:48 pm

there is a marked ****SPOILERS**** thread to discus content that may give anything away to us unlucky ones who ordered from Amazon
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Reed wrote:there is a marked ****SPOILERS**** thread to discus content that may give anything away to us unlucky ones who ordered from Amazon

You still havent gotten it? Man, sorry about that. Amazon got it to me the day it came out.
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Mon May 24, 2010 12:56 pm

I know it sucks.
    the worst part is i have to listen to all the other kids in my class talking about it and giving me spoilers all the time.
    But Amazon sent me an e-mail saying that it should come tomorrow.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 24, 2010 1:32 pm

thats good. Just keep your ears closed until them. Don't worry, I've had it since tuesday and I think im only halfway through the SP so your not to far behind some of us.
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm

HFCSJ_marston wrote:I am doing missions for john marstons family now and I hav killed Dutch, williamson and got escualer arrested. It's really awkward. Why marry a prostitute ? I mean uther men wuldov - nevermind anyway I killed two bears Very Happy oh there's one wired cutscene when the rebel leader is fucking some Mexican woman.

this is a **SPOILER**. please watch what you say and where you say it. this is not a **SPOILER** thread. if you can move it please do so .......thank you
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Sorry guys n by the way reed mate it ain't my fault amazon ain't delivered it to u yet. Just sayin mate. Soz guys. I hate myself for now completing it! I'm not one for poker and the activities . Ohwell online is gooood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 pm