Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+14
The_J33
LordSte
The Other Dwarf
Doodle
Maverick
wickedraist
Screaming Meat
Reed
Fate
DannyTheDog
DonegalExpress
DarkDeciever89
Diablo Dak
HFCSJ_marston
18 posters

How is it you American guys?

LordSte
    LordSte
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 46
    Wanted Level : 3

How is it you American guys? - Page 2 Empty Re: How is it you American guys?

Post by LordSte Tue May 18, 2010 6:59 pm

The Other Dwarf wrote:First off, let me say that I feel for you guys across the big water. It truly sucks to have to wait. I think the Limited Edition is supposed to make up for at least some of that suckage. Only a couple more days and you guys will be in!

The game is great! The graphics are amazing; RDR has created a truly beautiful environment for adventure.

I've spent most of the past 16 hours testiing the waters, and I have nothing but positive comments to make. Both the multiplayer and campaign modes are top notch. I prefer multiplayer myself, but I've become so wrapped up in the campaign that I haven't gotten back to MP (plus there's been a bit of problem with the R* servers going up and down).

A few tips for when you do get the game.

1. If you're looking to kill some bear (in MP), go to Bearclaw Camp (just north east of the Tanner's Span bridge - and that's north east of McFarlane's Ranch). It is absolutely loaded with bear!!! They'll actually swarm you sometimes, there are so many of them! It looks like 6-8 shots from your revolver will take down a bear - depending on how many headshots you get. It's a bit easier with a rifle. Also, keep on the move, 'cause they will turn agressive suddenly. I killed 20 bears before I moved on to bunnies and skunks.

2. The mountain lions are %&$#! fast. I haven't been able to kill one yet. They just kind of zip in and take you down.

3. Remember to "camp" after you do something you want to save. I've had to redo some stuff because I was too dumb to save/camp before I got killdicated.

4. Use your waypoint marker on the map!

I've got to get back to it. Have fun, fellas!

sounds gurrrd! keep writting up the experiance !!
    The_J33
    The_J33
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 68
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by The_J33 Tue May 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Alright game is totally sick guys. I haven't been able to put it down but i have to write a dumb report haha. Here's another tip the coyotes attack in packs but it seems like if you fire some warning shots they will scamper off. I figured that out after they killed me about three times.
    LordSte
    LordSte
    Drifter
    Drifter

Post by LordSte Tue May 18, 2010 7:12 pm

The_J33 wrote:Alright game is totally sick guys. I haven't been able to put it down but i have to write a dumb report haha. Here's another tip the coyotes attack in packs but it seems like if you fire some warning shots they will scamper off. I figured that out after they killed me about three times.

Do you lose anything when you die, apart from unsaved data?
    The Other Dwarf
    The Other Dwarf
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 29
    Wanted Level : 5

Post by The Other Dwarf Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 pm

LordSte wrote:

Yeah. Your dignity. Over and over again. Laughing

Seriously. No. As far as I can tell, it's just unsaved data that you lose.

And I can't figure out the game's respawn strategy; it plops you down in the vicinity but not in the exact same spot every time. Kinda confusing.
    LordSte
    LordSte
    Drifter
    Drifter

Post by LordSte Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 pm

The Other Dwarf wrote:
    LordSte wrote:

Yeah. Your dignity. Over and over again. Laughing

Seriously. No. As far as I can tell, it's just unsaved data that you lose.

And I can't figure out the game's respawn strategy; it plops you down in the vicinity but not in the exact same spot every time. Kinda confusing.

same respawn as gta4 you recken? spawns near nearby players. or a set radius from your last position?.
    LanceX2
    LanceX2
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 105
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by LanceX2 Tue May 18, 2010 11:53 pm

its pretty badass man!
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Wed May 19, 2010 1:06 am

the game is amazing, just went on a hunting trip then found out I was playing for 6 hours affraid
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by DonegalExpress Wed May 19, 2010 1:12 am

So good! To many distractions from the main mission. I watched a movie, and played Texas Hold'em, and went hunting......
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Wed May 19, 2010 2:29 am

oh tell me more interesting things
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12

Post by HFCSJ_marston Wed May 19, 2010 6:33 am

Sounds imense I can't wait to play! So who else prefers multi player than the story?
    Screaming Meat
    Screaming Meat
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 242
    Wanted Level : 11

Post by Screaming Meat Wed May 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Question for any of our American Bredren - Assalamu alaikum, my brothers - who see's this post before the 21st:

Does the multiplayer free roam have a lot to do in it? Are there random events? Civilians etc. Thanking you in advance...

...secretly fucking you from behind.
    Raunchy Russian
    Raunchy Russian
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 50
    Wanted Level : -2

Post by Raunchy Russian Wed May 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I found two guys out in the middle of the dessert fist fighting. So I got of my horse and started duking it out. I knock one guy to the ground and then turn my attention the other guy. I knock his a* down then turn back around to face the other guy getting back up. Then I see the man I had just went to get running yelling "He's got a gun! He's got a gun!" I turn around to see the other man glaring at me with his revolver out. First thing I do is whip out my gun and aim it at his face. Then there is a 5 second stare down finally I put my revolver away because I knew he was afraid then he ran away saying "Thank you god, thank you." F***ing hilarious. LMAO LOL. AMAZING.
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Reed Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 pm

dude, is this real
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Wed May 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Raunchy Russian wrote:I found two guys out in the middle of the dessert fist fighting. So I got of my horse and started duking it out. I knock one guy to the ground and then turn my attention the other guy. I knock his a* down then turn back around to face the other guy getting back up. Then I see the man I had just went to get running yelling "He's got a gun! He's got a gun!" I turn around to see the other man glaring at me with his revolver out. First thing I do is whip out my gun and aim it at his face. Then there is a 5 second stare down finally I put my revolver away because I knew he was afraid then he ran away saying "Thank you god, thank you." F***ing hilarious. LMAO LOL. AMAZING.

Oh God, I think I creamed myself.
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 am

Great.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 pm

I was riding my horse to go find this chicks missing husband and all of a sudden I hear this woman saying "Mister help, I need a ride back to town, I'm stranded". It was a whore out in the midding of nowhere. So I get off my horse to help her on, and she jumps on it and starts riding away with it and says "Thank you mister" as soon as I hear John yell "Dont think I wont find you!" I realize, that jerk off was stealing my new Stallion! So I whipped out my Winchester and shot her right in the back. Got on my horse and continued to find the missing guy. This part is even crazier but I don't want to give to much away.

Just note, if you are playing a hero, be prepared to make quick decisions, all the time.

Last edited by DonegalExpress on Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Post by Reed Thu May 20, 2010 12:30 pm

I'll keep it in mind
    The_J33
    The_J33
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 68
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by The_J33 Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm

yeah the missing husband was crazy and it sucks to get stuck in the middle of the desert after your horse gets killed. I had to fight off so many wild animals. Glad i had dead eye those cougars are fast.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Thu May 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Thank god I've only seen 2 cougars and I shot them both before they got to me How is it you American guys? - Page 2 Icon_twisted
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Fri May 21, 2010 3:39 am

So what are all the species of animal on the game? Anyone know?
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Fri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

I havent seen the entire map yet because the mission has me running around in the same general area right now. So all I've seen are cougars, wolves, rabbits, coyotes, armadillos, deer, wild horses, hawks, crows, vultures, and I think thats it.
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Fri May 21, 2010 2:26 pm

i've seen cougars, wolves, rabbits, coyotes, armadillos, deer, wild horses, hawks, crows, vultures, pigs,owls,skunks,raccoons,bears,rattle snakes,eagles,songbirds,boars,foxes,crows,elk. I know there is more out there
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Fri May 21, 2010 2:30 pm

oh yes, I forgot about dogs, cows, pigs, and skunks. I want to see a bear so bad! And an eagle, and a fox
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 am

I hav not seen a bear or a rattle snake yet and I'm Already doing missions for landon ricketts and de Santa in Mexico and I got the game 9 in the mornin yesterday
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Sat May 22, 2010 11:54 am

Rattlesnakes can be found around Hanging Rock. They don't poison you though, you just fall over when they bite you :c

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm