Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+9
Bitter Marston
hellafied
DarkDeciever89
Creepsville
DWB
ray4594
Balboa2
Sonik
DonegalExpress
13 posters

Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire!

DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire! Empty Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire!

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

Show this to D Wild Bunch and The Wolf Pack. And tell them to suck it!
    Sonik
    Sonik
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 165
    Wanted Level : 3

Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire! Empty Re: Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire!

Post by Sonik Mon May 10, 2010 12:16 pm

I like theholeinthewall and our site cuz it has not red dead, rdr like that in the name, you can remember a site like that better than rdr-'generic name no. 13'.com, based solely upon the names, nonetheless I like this site more, cuz I added some of y'all and played already with some of you Very Happy
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire! Empty Re: Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire!

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm

yeah thats a good point. There are so many fan sites with red dead in the name
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Pretty sweet that they have acknowledged us in more than one ways. R* are nothing but class.
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Mon May 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Our site sticks out the most because it doesnt include Red Dead in the name, and because it is the last in the list. Take that wolf pack scum!
    DWB
    DWB

Whores : 0
    Wanted Level : -2

Post by DWB Mon May 10, 2010 7:19 pm

We have seen it. Sincere congratulations to The Wild Bunch posse fan site.

But maybe you didn't notice that reddead.net was also mentioned in the same list (#6) making the whole reddead.net gang/posse scene as "mentioned" as the TWBposse fan site. This mention include DWB, Wolf Pack and any other reddead.net gang/posse which is part of the large reddead.net community.

Now should I say "suck it"?

I won't, too polite I am.

Good luck and see ya in the prairies.

DWB
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Mon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm

DWB wrote:We have seen it. Sincere congratulations to The Wild Bunch posse fan site.

But maybe you didn't notice that reddead.net was also mentioned in the same list (#6) making the whole reddead.net gang/posse scene as "mentioned" as the TWBposse fan site. This mention include DWB, Wolf Pack and any other reddead.net gang/posse which is part of the large reddead.net community.

Now should I say "suck it"?

I won't, too polite I am.

Good luck and see ya in the prairies.

DWB

I don't see the DWB or the Wolf Pack names on that list. I see our name.

I'm pretty sure Reddead.net deserves it's recognition and that some random posses on it's forums aren't really getting 'noticed'.

Thanks for the update though.
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Post by DarkDeciever89 Mon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

There is already a topic for this here.
    https://thewildbunch.forum.st/general-news-f14/we-are-officially-on-rockstars-site-as-a-fansite-t567.htm

DWB they mentioned Reddead.net as a fan site not as your forums or TWP forums. We aren't really a fan site we are a posse forum.
    Should I say suck on that...?
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

DarkDeciever89 wrote:There is already a topic for this here.
    http://www.wildbunchposse.com/general-news-f14/we-are-officially-on-rockstars-site-as-a-fansite-t567.htm

DWB they mentioned Reddead.net as a fan site not as your forums or TWP forums. We aren't really a fan site we are a posse forum.
    Should I say suck on that...?

Yes, you should say suck on that.
    and btw, that topic wasnt on here when I started this thread. I would never double post I promise
    DWB
    DWB

Whores : 0
    Wanted Level : -2

Post by DWB Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Well, my mistake but maybe you should explain it to R* cause you are mentioned as a fan site there.

Anyway we're not a random posse in reddead.net, we are the first gang to establish a group on those boards. Actually on day one. We're an official reddead.net gang (true though that TWP is not official yet but that's not my business).
    We are a two years old gaming clan at GTAF so we're definitely not the new kids on the block.
    We support and believe in the reddead community which we helped to build and which we're helping to grow every day (currently over 700 members). So, we're "mentioned" cause the whole community is mentioned as a one and unique body.

Anyway congrats again.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm

We are kind of a fansite, we're a group of people who are "fans" of Red Dead Redemption who plan on playing together sometimes, and we like to discuss the game with each other. But we're also a posse because we will be playing as a group on the game. We don't take this as seriously as most the posses out there (like the wolf pack), and your taking it very seriously too. It's just a game man, we just like to mess with you guys because it gives us a laugh. Lighten up, your more than welcome to mess with us too, it just makes things lighthearted and fun.
    hellafied
    hellafied
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 106
    Wanted Level : 10

Post by hellafied Mon May 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Haha... the website that hosts your forum was mentioned, not your clan. We are a fansite, teeming with a community of people who do plan on teaming up together in-game. Not only does that prove my previous accusations, but it makes your leader look like the jack-ass I'll be riding off into battle on in 8 days. Should I say "told you so"? I think I will. Oulaws don't need "polite".

LAWHOO-AHZZER

Don't worry DWB, you'll always be the dirty and wild copraphiliacs we know ya guys for. Just don't go soiling(LMAO) our reputation with any name confusion.

The (Original) Wild Bunch

Crap, is it possible to embed sound files in our posts? Says it is when I preview and enable HTML, but it's not workin'.

Last edited by hellafied on Mon May 10, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

lol the wolf packs website wasn't mentioned
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Bitter Marston wrote:lol the wolf packs website wasn't mentioned

haha thats probably why he decided to close his fourm from the public today, he's to ashamed Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire! Lol
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

hahaha
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by reesespieces93 Mon May 10, 2010 9:53 pm

wow this is awesome
    can't wait to play with you guys on RDR soon
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Mon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm

reesespieces93 wrote:wow this is awesome
    can't wait to play with you guys on RDR soon

can't wait to play with you guys either
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

DWB wrote:Well, my mistake but maybe you should explain it to R* cause you are mentioned as a fan site there.

Anyway we're not a random posse in reddead.net, we are the first gang to establish a group on those boards. Actually on day one. We're an official reddead.net gang (true though that TWP is not official yet but that's not my business).
    We are a two years old gaming clan at GTAF so we're definitely not the new kids on the block.
    We support and believe in the reddead community which we helped to build and which we're helping to grow every day (currently over 700 members). So, we're "mentioned" cause the whole community is mentioned as a one and unique body.

Anyway congrats again.

Thanks DWB. While I disagree with your rationalization it's all good. You guys are a tried and true team. We're glad you're part of the RDR community and hope to game with you guys sometime.
    bizerk24
    bizerk24
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 44
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by bizerk24 Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah DWB Instead of going at it! we should join forces!
    SemajEssej
    SemajEssej

Whores : 3
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by SemajEssej Thu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Copngrats to Wild Bunch Outlaw Posse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_comitatus_(common_law)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction_in_terms

Epic fail.

Keep up the good work though.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Thu May 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Who the hell is this? If your from another posse man, the games out now, and we're over all that. Nice try though.
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 pm

SemajEssej wrote:Copngrats to Wild Bunch Outlaw Posse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_comitatus_(common_law)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction_in_terms

Epic fail.

Keep up the good work though.

Rockstar Mentioned us in the Newswire! Cool_story_bro2

Nice backwards name thar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 am