Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+2
SwatAgent99
theButterFly
6 posters

Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC!

theButterFly
    theButterFly

Whores : 6
    Wanted Level : 1

Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC! Empty Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC!

Post by theButterFly Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey folks. I am new to the forums, but was introduced by my buddy Blake who I understand did some of the artwork for your site. Darn. I really wish I could be playing this game with you. Sadly, I'm a PC gamers and everything I have read points to us not getting our own version of this game.

I have started a Facebook page to try and drum up support for a RDR PC version. I would love your support. Who knows, perhaps it will help.

Visit the FB page here.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dear-Rockstar-Please-bring-Red-Dead-Redemption-to-PC/116316938406326?ref=ts
    SwatAgent99
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15

Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC! Empty Re: Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC!

Post by SwatAgent99 Tue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm

While I won't get it for the PC, I support the cause. Share the wealth you know?
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC! Empty Re: Dear Rockstar: Please bring Red Dead Redemption to PC!

Post by Balboa2 Tue May 11, 2010 10:44 pm

I feel the same, but gotta go with the consoles....I don't care what anyone says, the only games that should be played on PC are RTS'.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Tue May 11, 2010 11:52 pm

I agree with ya, games like this should be available across all gaming systems
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Wed May 12, 2010 8:49 am

Balboa2 wrote:I feel the same, but gotta go with the consoles....I don't care what anyone says, the only games that should be played on PC are RTS'.

And FPS.

But I'm with the cause. Although I'm sure R* will bring it out on PC eventually, like they do most of their games. They wouldn't want to miss out cashing on the PC people that are interested.
    TheCrazyKid
    TheCrazyKid
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 48
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by TheCrazyKid Wed May 12, 2010 9:10 am

Im sure Rockstar will eventually release on the PC unfortuantly u will be waiting a while for a couple of reasons. With the level pirating is at it just seems like a better option to release on console first. While theft on console is possible it is much harder.

Just like with other games, they will keep its exsitence secret as much as they can to maximise sale on consol then after a week or two of high sales they will start to "leak" its exsitance. Id be suprized if by the time the DLC is ment to launch we wont of heard something about it.

Btw it be awsome if they fully allowed pc mods of RDR with a tool kit of sorts if they do release a PC version.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Wed May 12, 2010 2:56 pm

TheCrazyKid wrote:Im sure Rockstar will eventually release on the PC unfortuantly u will be waiting a while for a couple of reasons. With the level pirating is at it just seems like a better option to release on console first. While theft on console is possible it is much harder.

Just like with other games, they will keep its exsitence secret as much as they can to maximise sale on consol then after a week or two of high sales they will start to "leak" its exsitance. Id be suprized if by the time the DLC is ment to launch we wont of heard something about it.

Btw it be awsome if they fully allowed pc mods of RDR with a tool kit of sorts if they do release a PC version.

My dream of parachuting horses just may be a reality...... bounce
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Wed May 12, 2010 8:05 pm

lol parachuting on a horse is fun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm