Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

3 posters

Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems

El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems Empty Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems

Post by El Loony Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:27 pm

One of the things I've heard from some previous is how your Wanted Level will only go up if you commit evil deeds, and a witness manages to escape to warn the law.

So, I was wondering if the Honor and Fame system will work similarly. For example, your Honor and Fame will only shift if there's someone to tell others of your deeds.

If so, this makes me wonder, what if we puposely allow witnesses to make it back safely to town when we make good deeds, and raise our Fame and Honor. Meanwhile, for every bad deed we do, we completely wipe out witnesses, to keep them shut. Would approaching the game this way allow you to be Good in the eyes of the public, while in the shadows, you're really a greedy, twisted individual? I think having little things like this would really enhance the game.

However, it's most likely that, like other games with similar systems, everyone will magically know everything you do, even if you're miles away from them.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems Empty Re: Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems

Post by Balboa2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Man, I'd say that is how it works. Cause they are two different systems within the game. Your question sounds plausible to me man.
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems Empty Re: Let's discuss the Honor/Fame systems

Post by Creepsville Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Fame can also be Infamous. So being bad raises fame as well, but people will be more afraid and loathe you.

It's tricky and I can't wait to play as an outlaw and see how it works.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Being an outlaw would be cool but my first play I'm gonna try to be the loyal anti-hero. Yeah sure I'll kill ppl, but only the ppl that deserve it. For the first time in one of these games I'm gonna try to be a good individual.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 am