Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+11
spainscool1234
Creepsville
SwatAgent99
Marshal
Doodle
ScrumpyJack
NonDairy Soup
El Loony
El 6Dia6lo6
reesespieces93
Jon2200
15 posters

Ranking Proposal

Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 47
    Wanted Level : 2

Ranking Proposal Empty Ranking Proposal

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Moderators will host custom posse matches or observe online matches on the games actual multiplayer modes in game by participating in them. These moderators will distribute points based on the players performance and the outcome of the match. For example if a posse member get 10 kills in a game he gets 10 points, 1pt per kill. Different point values will be given under different circumstances and these points will be transferred to the posse members profile and allow them to rank up. The higher your rank the more authority you command, what you can do with it has yet to be determined and is open to suggestion. Obviously we're still working on the idea so tell us your opinion.
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147
    Wanted Level : 3

Ranking Proposal Empty Re: Ranking Proposal

Post by reesespieces93 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 pm

I like the idea,sounds like we might need a calculator lol & hopefully the score screen won't stay up for like 10 seconds like on GTA 4
    Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 pm

reesespieces93 wrote:I like the idea,sounds like we might need a calculator lol & hopefully the score screen won't stay up for like 10 seconds like on GTA 4

yeah thats why I say we make custom competitions for rank in free mode but we're gonna perfect it when we know how it all works in the game I only used the kills things as an example.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:35 pm

It seems like a great idea. I doubt I could think of something better.
    El 6Dia6lo6
    El 6Dia6lo6
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 75

Ranking Proposal Empty Stretch the fingers of The Wild Bunch

Post by El 6Dia6lo6 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:45 am

Alright 1st off im new to this baller forum...just registered...2nd yall seem like my kinda dudes...and 3rd i had a question for whoever can answer it...its about having the wild bunch on both ps3 an 360...cuz i been reading through alot of these posts and it seems like most of you have XBL an are planning on getting it for the 360...i have both but im thinkin bout getting it for the ps3 first an eventually the 360 but i was thinkin u needa start a Wild Bunch for the ps3 owners too...just a thought...sry this is kinda off topic of the ranking system
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Sounds like a good deal.

Off-topic: Diablo has a point. It's currently being argued how many members will be accepted in The Wild Bunch, but I believe two Wild Bunch's could benefit. One on 360, one on PS3. Floppay could oversee the group that is on the console he buys the game on, and he could have a trusted friend look after the other group, just an idea.
    Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Post by Jon2200 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

El 6Dia6lo6 wrote:Alright 1st off im new to this baller forum...just registered...2nd yall seem like my kinda dudes...and 3rd i had a question for whoever can answer it...its about having the wild bunch on both ps3 an 360...cuz i been reading through alot of these posts and it seems like most of you have XBL an are planning on getting it for the 360...i have both but im thinkin bout getting it for the ps3 first an eventually the 360 but i was thinkin u needa start a Wild Bunch for the ps3 owners too...just a thought...sry this is kinda off topic of the ranking system

Yes there will definitely be groups for both ps3 and 360 but we're still gathering members to sort that all out. By the time it is released we should have plenty of people for both consoles.
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132

Post by NonDairy Soup Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Do you guys have any possible figures for how many points to one rank. Cause if we only got 5 ranks (if I remember correctly) we're gonna need a hell of a lot of points to rank.
    ScrumpyJack
    ScrumpyJack
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 24
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by ScrumpyJack Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 pm

The lower ranks should be easier to gain than the higher ranks- perhaps the number of points required should double at each rank?
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Doodle Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Personally i couldn't think of a worse idea. I think ranks determining how much authority you have over people is a bad idea. I think authority should be given to respected players who have just proved themselves to the posse in general. Hold elections for them or something.

However if this ranking system is for competitions great but i think its purly down to skill ranking rather then rankings to get authority over people.

I say this from a player that might not want to compete all the time to keep up with people in statue. Id want my ranking to be based on how much ive given for the posse, ie how much ive helped people out in the game, contributions to the forums, etc that kind of thing.

Then say at the end of each month some people can be elected for promotion and then everyone votes who gets promoted and who doesnt.

Hope that makes sense im kinda tired
    Marshal
    Marshal
    Regulator
    Regulator

Whores : 273
    Wanted Level : 6

Post by Marshal Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm

I think it should depend on your RDR Online level, (out of 50).
    SwatAgent99
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15

Post by SwatAgent99 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Doodle wrote:Personally i couldn't think of a worse idea. I think ranks determining how much authority you have over people is a bad idea. I think authority should be given to respected players who have just proved themselves to the posse in general. Hold elections for them or something.

However if this ranking system is for competitions great but i think its purly down to skill ranking rather then rankings to get authority over people.

I say this from a player that might not want to compete all the time to keep up with people in statue. Id want my ranking to be based on how much ive given for the posse, ie how much ive helped people out in the game, contributions to the forums, etc that kind of thing.

Then say at the end of each month some people can be elected for promotion and then everyone votes who gets promoted and who doesnt.

Hope that makes sense im kinda tired

Best idea here. If necessary combine this idea with Marshal's (The RDR Level out of 50)
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:11 am

And leaders should all have the same Sherrif star or something like it here on the forums...even though, ya know...we're outlaws...
    spainscool1234
    spainscool1234
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 13
    Wanted Level : -1

Post by spainscool1234 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 am

yeah it should dedpend on what level on RDR you are
    spainscool1234
    spainscool1234
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 13
    Wanted Level : -1

Post by spainscool1234 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 am

yeah you i agree with both of you because ime not seeing too many ps3 players so it would be good if we could get more.
    Oddjob
    Oddjob
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 82

Post by Oddjob Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 am

Still need to sort members out. By console. Time zone. Availability. Exc. U can have hundreds of players in a gang/posse (guild) whatever u want to call it but if their not all on the same page then it's not gonna work. Specially sense its only 8 to a posse on a map. Just add all users for the different consoles and invite as u play. I'm sure posse leader will be given to the higher lvl player in the game. Then together deside what to to or who to rob.
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Doodle Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Oddjob wrote:Still need to sort members out. By console. Time zone. Availability. Exc. U can have hundreds of players in a gang/posse (guild) whatever u want to call it but if their not all on the same page then it's not gonna work. Specially sense its only 8 to a posse on a map. Just add all users for the different consoles and invite as u play. I'm sure posse leader will be given to the higher lvl player in the game. Then together deside what to to or who to rob.

I think we mean more out of game on these forums, etc then in game
    Oddjob
    Oddjob
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 82

Post by Oddjob Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

I c. Well whomever I'd say. It will change anyways with people being more active in game and in forum.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Great idea moderators will need calculators
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Well I guess more active posse members will be higher ranked than others (in Red Dead and this site). As for time zones, I dont think we really need that as we can just join games at random without it being too organized unless it was a special posse set game. Different consoles should have seperate leaders (in the game).
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah your rank should just be your in game one. We should have at least one set night/time a week for matches and such tho.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:39 am