Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+4
NonDairy Soup
reesespieces93
JesseJames
Jon2200
8 posters

Possible Ranking Ideas.

Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 47
    Wanted Level : 2

Possible Ranking Ideas. Empty Possible Ranking Ideas.

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Of course there will be an in game ranking system but for the posse itself and the forum I'm thinking we could do some custom multiplayer games on free mode for rank points and we could also receive them based on the number of games we played together. These are just proposals so if you have any ideas to help elaborate on this feel free to suggest something.
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

Possible Ranking Ideas. Empty Re: Possible Ranking Ideas.

Post by JesseJames Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Ehm how about who gathers the most loot for the posse for weapons etc.
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 147
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by reesespieces93 Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 pm

I think there should be one person designated to be the Official during tournaments and stuff like that. Also Enforcers to make sure no cheating goes on....maybe...after all we are outlaws.
    JesseJames
    JesseJames
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 145
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by JesseJames Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah the official thing sounds great I can't wait till
    we ride
    out on may 28th lol
    Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

reesespieces93 wrote:I think there should be one person designated to be the Official during tournaments and stuff like that. Also Enforcers to make sure no cheating goes on....maybe...after all we are outlaws.

yeah that sounds like a good idea to me. as for the no cheating thing I suppose we should be able to a little but as long as it's not modding or some crap like that and as long as it doesnt give you this extreme edge over the other player.
    Jon2200
    Jon2200
    Drifter
    Drifter

Post by Jon2200 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:53 pm

What Im thinking is we could do custom games against each other in or out of free mode, both team and free for all and have a moderator or official be there to designate points based on outcome. Like, bounty is taken alive 20 points, if dead 10 points and so on.
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132

Post by NonDairy Soup Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

I think there should be one person designated to be the Official during tournaments and stuff like that. Also Enforcers to make sure no cheating goes on....maybe...after all we are outlaws.
    I think we'd be able to do without a moderator. If all the gamers are honest they see somebody cheating they can just ban, boot, suspend, or warn him. A moderator would just take a slot for nothing, unless you expect him to play too that is.

-Cpl. Fortin
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Post by reesespieces93 Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

NonDairy Soup wrote:
    I think we'd be able to do without a moderator. If all the gamers are honest they see somebody cheating they can just ban, boot, suspend, or warn him. A moderator would just take a slot for nothing, unless you expect him to play too that is.

-Cpl. Fortin

i have an example.

we have a bar fight and somebody dies and gets eliminated, if there's no official/enforcer then what's stopping that person from just walking back into the bar and start fighting again?
    this way we have no arguments like "i killed you!" "no you did" "yeah i did" and so on
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 am

reesespieces93 wrote:
    NonDairy Soup wrote:

-Cpl. Fortin

i have an example.

we have a bar fight and somebody dies and gets eliminated, if there's no official/enforcer then what's stopping that person from just walking back into the bar and start fighting again?
    this way we have no arguments like "i killed you!" "no you did" "yeah i did" and so on

Yeah, unless the game has some sort of setting, as to how many respawns a person is allowed to have, we are going to need someone to keep an eye.
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Post by NonDairy Soup Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 pm

i have an example.

I guess, but how could we possibly find enough moderators? If everybody ends up splitting up how could that one moderator be able to keep track of where everyone is?
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Post by reesespieces93 Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

what competition would we have to split up?
    lifeundone
    lifeundone
    Chat Sheriff
    Chat Sheriff

Whores : 927
    Wanted Level : -10

Post by lifeundone Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm

rank its a loosly tossed word and means nothing to some and everything to others i think the only rank we should go by is ours the posse has a boss sometimes a few underbosses and luietients. the leader of said game is the higest ranking person if you are none of the above you are a soldier or a prospect. prospect being the proving stage of rank you must do what the higer ranking says or you will be busted down or kicked. On that note i dont think anyone under 17 or immature should go past soldier. Also the task or plan shouldnt be impossible or plain stupid ------> YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ABOUT STUPID DONT BE A DICK. We are brothers in arms you dont kill eachother unless the game calls for it.
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Post by NonDairy Soup Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:31 pm

@reesespieces93
    First, I'd agree with you that in an open field it would pretty simple to monitor the entire game. However if it was in a town it would be pretty hard to monitor because I've heard that it's possible to enter every building and people tend to get into battles seperated from each other. Meaning the only way to be able to monitor would be from an omniscient point of view on all players.
    Second, it would most likely happen that people in the midst of a battle accidentally shoot the moderator and thus losing our moderator and any chance to keep an eye on the game. I think it would be best if we just stuck with the honesty of each and every individual player, and if some may accumulate a notoriety for being a dirty player every one should keep a cautious eye on such person.

@lifeundone
    I'm sorry to say that I find that discrimination of age. Just because somebody is under 17 does not mean that they should be restricted certain privileges such as rank due to their age even though they could be more mature then a 30-year-old. Some people such as my self take gaming seriously, of course to an extent that I can still have fun such as others. Though I think rank should be based on commitment and involvement with the posse much more than age should be. I'd understand if he was 2-years-old and couldn't even play the game and that certain circumstances should be taken into consideration, but in no matter should age become an interfering factor when they could contribute to the posse even more. I find also that being a military man such as myself, that being brought up as such involves many values and qualities that could help immensely in face of trying to be at least a higher rank than just a soldier.
    reesespieces93
    reesespieces93
    Goon
    Goon

Post by reesespieces93 Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:37 am

@ Soup: i can see your point and i guess your right, of course we don't even know how multiplayer will be handled so who knows eh?

@lifeundone: ik plenty of people under 17 who are more mature then any adult i know, age has nothing to do with maturity.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:40 pm

nobody really knows what were going to do in multiplayer until you can experience it and figure out a system
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 am

That's exactly what I think too Marston. We can't really tell what is gonna happen until we get it but we should have a night/time once a week for matches and stuff, to make sure we stay together as a posse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:44 pm