Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+8
ray4594
Bitter Marston
chen
Doodle
Reed
DarkDeciever89
El Loony
TexasRoper777
12 posters

how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint?

TexasRoper777
    TexasRoper777
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 16
    Wanted Level : 0

how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint? Empty how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint?

Post by TexasRoper777 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 am

im just wondering if yall will have try outs or what not? and i am also wonderin what kinda posse this is gonna be? becuase i would rather be playin with a group of players that are fun to play with than a group thats just focused on bein the best. and if size of the posse is a concern then yall could just make different chapters each with their own leader and ranks all answering to the main leader with his own group. just a thought though.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint? Empty Re: how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint?

Post by El Loony Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

honestly, we haven't discussed things like that much, as far as I'm concerned. We're usually just hanging around being pals and what-not.

Although I'd agree with you, in that I rather hang with a posse that's just fun to be with. I won't mind if we play competitive matches or what-not, but as long as we don't chew each others head off simply because one of us had a game or something.

As for groups? Umm, I honestly think we won't get that big. RDR isn't exactly a multiplayer-driven game like CoD or Halo, and most of the people that join won't be around for long. They'll stick around for a month or two, then move on to the next flavor of the month. In any case, I don't really believe having official groups will be necessary.

However, there's already a handful of people on this board I get along with, and I wouldn't be amazed others think the same way. Sooner or later, people that click will start hanging out on their own games and what-not, and have their little groups, so who knows? Heck, maybe our biggest rival Posse may rise up from within our own Posse.

Anyways, if you have the time, join the chat now and then, and we may discuss this. Although we're usually just fooling around and talking about nonsense.
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint? Empty Re: how will yall decide who is in the posse and who aint?

Post by DarkDeciever89 Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 pm

I have a feeling when we play some people will want to play differently there may be some rivalry and another posses will form like you said loony. But that could be fun! Some really cool people hang out here that i have met especially in the chatroom so hopefully more people who join will start to chat and not hide away!
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm

i totally agree with rather playing with fun people than super serious ones that are constantly shouting at you town the mic
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304

Post by Doodle Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 pm

yea funness all the way Smile
    chen
    chen
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 21
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by chen Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:00 pm

i dont know about you guys but for me having fun>not having fun so as long as we all have i don't care what we do. Cheers!
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't think size is really a concern because the bigger we are the harder its gonna be for other posses to waltz in to town without getting shot through the head
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 pm

We havent really discussed on the subject of try outs or anything. We have about 200 and more members and the moment and tryouts would be weird as I dont think we would want to be exclusive. As for meeting others posses, we would destroy them for we are the biggest Red Dead posse existing and the best.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:49 pm

ray my fellow canadian I was thinking the same thing
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 pm

I personally just wanna hang with a fun, tight posse that hunt one minute and kill some drifters the next.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:51 pm

me too
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296

Post by Reed Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 am

Sounds good to me! cheers
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304

Post by Doodle Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 am

Yea just seams like anyone who wants in is in at the moment. More of a fan site then anything it seams. But i like it Smile
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by DonegalExpress Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Yeah I kinda see this as more of a community of people who all have a love for RDR and who all just want to have fun together in the multilayer. We're a posse when one of the other posses try to mess with us Wink
    manwithnoname
    manwithnoname
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 28
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by manwithnoname Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

I agree with the chapter idea. No offence intented, but i don't wanna bother with adding every single person's GT, i'd rather just add the peeps in my chapter.
    mikkel0505
    mikkel0505
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 122
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by mikkel0505 Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I just hope to have some people to ride with, kill random people with, kick other posses asses with and have fun with... I'd like to be more active in the chat but because of the time different I'm, most of the time the only one online..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:50 pm