Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

2 posters

[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best

Poll

What will you do?

[ 0 ]
    [GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote100%[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote100%[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote11 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote1033%[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote11 [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote1067%[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best I_vote11 [67%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Chris
    Chris
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 23
    Wanted Level : 0

[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best Empty [GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best

Post by Chris Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:37 am

OUT OF GAME BIO
    Well, im 14 turning 15 on june 1, 2010. Im a long time gamer and a HUGE roleplayer. Im a graphic designer, video editor, and web designer. Thats really all you need to know about me outside of games.

IN GAME BIO
    I was born on the east coast, after hearing of the riches on the west coast, i hooked up with a caravan leaving out of St Louis. As soon as i arrived on the west coast, i started getting money. I hunt all the time, if im not hunting, im capturing some horses to sell or keep at my ranch out in the "boonies". I tend to keep to myself unless bothered. Im a very resourceful guy and usually the guy people go to for animal skins, horses, calfs, and herding tips. I also allow people to stay at my ranch in my bunkhouse around back. I live alone not mentioning any family. I tend to be mysterious to any person who does not know me. I dont travel with starngers and trust no one unless a bond is built. Money is always on my mind and ill shoot you in the abck just for whatever change you have in your pocket if you piss me off.
    Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

[GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best Empty Re: [GAMERTAG] UGC Chris [GAMERTAG] Introduction to the best

Post by Floppay Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 am

Welcome to the posse Chris!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:07 pm