Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+13
SmokeyJoe
Bitter Marston
ray4594
Balboa2
Fate
NonDairy Soup
DonegalExpress
DarkDeciever89
dragosteelers
TheCrazyKid
mikkel0505
Red_Dead_Demon
chen
17 posters

How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption?

Poll

How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption?

[ 0 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote100%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote104%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote1021%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [21%] 
    [ 7 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote1025%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [25%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote1032%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [32%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote107%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote100%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote1011%How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? I_vote11 [11%] 

Total Votes: 28
    chen
    chen
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 21
    Wanted Level : 0

How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? Empty How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption?

Post by chen Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 am

With the release of RDR a week and a half away, I'm curious as to how long everyone here has waited for this incredible game. Red Dead Revolver came out on May 4, 2004 and since then, some have waited for a sequel. As such, the development of said sequel started as early as late 2004/early 2005. Now, the "spiritual" successor is nearly here. I myself have only waited a few months. A friend of mine told me to check out this game over spring break and boy, am I glad I did. These past few months have been rough but I'm managing. RESPECT to those who've waited years for this. So tell me forum, how long have you waited for RDR?
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4

How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? Empty Re: How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption?

Post by Red_Dead_Demon Mon May 10, 2010 12:59 am

Over a year i would say maybe more. I had a list of games, just last month i had pulled out my list to see what info gamespot had for me and found a trailer in the process that was for the April 27th release. It was the 28th so with no hesitation i hopped in the car and went to gamestop only to find out it was the 18th of May,thanks to big red posters, so i paid for a preorder and now i am here soaking up info.
    mikkel0505
    mikkel0505
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 122

How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? Empty Re: How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption?

Post by mikkel0505 Mon May 10, 2010 4:26 am

Too damn long!! I want it now.. cherry

About half a year..
    TheCrazyKid
    TheCrazyKid
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 48
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by TheCrazyKid Mon May 10, 2010 4:29 am

Hmm odd question i dont know were i stand, i pre ordered it almost a year ago but i pre order everything in advace and pay it off like a layaway...

I wasnt really into, with all the trailer watching and the forums till Jan. Then i got really excited...well after i was over ME 2
    dragosteelers
    dragosteelers
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 83
    Wanted Level : 6

Post by dragosteelers Mon May 10, 2010 5:56 am

I always liked the look of it from the trailers last year, but I only got into it a few months ago.
    DarkDeciever89
    DarkDeciever89
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 327
    Wanted Level : 13

Post by DarkDeciever89 Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 am

Far too long. I think well over a year now.Sad It gets harder but closer everyday!
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 10, 2010 10:57 am

It's been almost half a year for me. I found out about it in December How long have you waited for Red Dead Redemption? Kopfschuettel
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by NonDairy Soup Mon May 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Well I remember seeing the debut trailer while watching "Deadliest Warrior" and I was like "Damn, that's gonna be a nice game!" Only around Jan-Feb did my friend bring it up and then I did some digging and got re-excited.
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Post by Fate Mon May 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Around a year. I was able to wait it out then, but as it gets closer I get more and more excited!
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

I became interested in this the second I heard R* was involved. Bout 5 years ago, Alan Wake was the game I was waiting for and up until the first trailers of RDR emerged it was the game I wanted but RDR took Alan Wake off the board as soon as I say it.
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Mon May 10, 2010 3:31 pm

I actually became interested in this game only like half a year ago. Didnt even pay much attention to this game even when I knew about it before. Now it is the most anticipated game for me EVER.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Mon May 10, 2010 10:32 pm

1-2 years
    SmokeyJoe
    SmokeyJoe
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 27
    Wanted Level : -3

Post by SmokeyJoe Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 pm

3 weeks it took to bring the bucket back to the well. Early bird gets killed by the rattlesnake and the wolf howls. Ohhhhhhhhhhh the west is like a box of chocolates, jimmy found a dog. Times a' changing the mountains are raging. Gotta find that table so i can build me a stable. To keep the horses and destroy the evil forces, Ahhh it aint easy being green, specially when you a killing machine. All im seeing is red ohhhhh its time for bed. nighty night.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Tue May 11, 2010 2:44 am

good poem smokey
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Doodle Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 am

I saw it and wanted it like 6 months back but only really got into wanting it like a few months ago
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308

Post by DannyTheDog Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 am

definately long over a year. only game ive waited for longer is fight night 4
    Some Drunk SOB
    Some Drunk SOB
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 135
    Wanted Level : 1

Post by Some Drunk SOB Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Been waiting for this ever since I finished Gun. Now that it's almost here, hopefully R* will start working on a multiplayer The Warriors game.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Wed May 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Just a few months, since around when this site was started. I knew of the game, but I really got hyped until all the sweet info starter rolling out.
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by Red_Dead_Demon Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm

well no wonder we can't wait any longer we all have been for years lol see you may18th!!!
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

who said 4+ years I feel so bad for you
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796

Post by Balboa2 Thu May 13, 2010 1:04 am

Bitter Marston wrote:who said 4+ years I feel so bad for you
    That would be me my man.....haha
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by Red_Dead_Demon Thu May 13, 2010 1:11 am

Don't die before it is released you guys!
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Bitter Marston Fri May 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Balboa2 wrote:
    Bitter Marston wrote:who said 4+ years I feel so bad for you
    That would be me my man.....haha

That sucks but now it's almost here so the wait has payed off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm