Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+8
El Loony
DannyTheDog
ray4594
Creepsville
NiceMarmot
Floppay
Balboa2
NonDairy Soup
12 posters

How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life?

NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132
    Wanted Level : 3

How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life? Empty How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life?

Post by NonDairy Soup Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Well, I noticed one day that Red Dead Redemption wasn't just a game it was a drug that infected me. It affected me so much me and my friends have being doing mexican standoffs in Modern Warfare 2 private match and even in the school yard with rubber bands and any projectiles we can get our hands on.

So my question is:
    HOW DOES RED DEAD REDEMPTION TOUCH YOU IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFESTYLE?
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life? Empty Re: How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life?

Post by Balboa2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Lol, it is addicting
    Floppay
    Floppay
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 231
    Wanted Level : 29

How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life? Empty Re: How has Red Dead Redemption affected you in real life?

Post by Floppay Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 pm

I've lost a lot of sleep.
    NiceMarmot
    NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 141
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by NiceMarmot Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 pm

It really is addicting. I must have watched the Gameplay series videos at least a hundred times and, today, I found myself driving to the college campus to use their wi-fi to download the new video, cause my internet was down.
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:26 am

I wear my cowboy boots daily now. And get a lot of compliments. I feel like the game has brought me back to my roots. It has also let me get back on the design train again and remember how much I love design and western themed things.

It's pretty life changing the more I think about it. It's just that kind of game.
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 am

When I sleep I see cowboys killing each other. My friends have labeled me addicted to this game. I have begun advertising this game to every gamer I know and convinced about 5 people to get this game. This game like weed or cocaine...
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:22 am

ray4594 wrote:When I sleep I see cowboys killing each other. My friends have labeled me addicted to this game. I have begun advertising this game to every gamer I know and convinced about 5 people to get this game. This game like weed or cocaine...

Pusher.
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by DannyTheDog Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 pm

i cant say im living out game modes or anything but i am thinking about this game like at least once every few minutes. i have never been so hyped for a game in my life and i have been a gamer for all my life so guess that is saying a lot
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Not in any critical way, schoolwork and finals take most of my mind off it.
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796

Post by Balboa2 Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 pm

The feeling I have for the game is reminiscent of the summer of 2008, you know when GTA IV and MGS 4 came out. I remember standing in line at 12:00 just waiting to get my copy of GTA. Me, my brother, and my buddy wet home with our copies and I was just in awe when I first put the disk in and we started playing, same went for MGS 4. I believe that this same feeling and anticipation has grown for RDR and I know this is going to be a great game.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855

Post by DonegalExpress Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, my grades suck now because I spend all my time on this site and reading up on RDR. I forget to do my work.
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 163
    Wanted Level : 14

Post by OUTLAW Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Ive been arrested Four times trying to have sex with nuns and also arrested for trying to break somebody out of jail with a horse it didnt work, the horse died.
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:19 pm

im soo addicted to anything RDR that im typing this post from rehab......got to go the meds nurse is here now.
    SmokeyJoe
    SmokeyJoe
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 27
    Wanted Level : -3

Post by SmokeyJoe Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:42 am

"wake up in the morning feeling like john marston, grab my rifle im out the pub im gonna hit this trail, before i leave grab my horse and a bottle of jack, coz when i leave for the night im bringing outlaws back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 pm