Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+6
ray4594
Bitter Marston
Creepsville
El Loony
DannyTheDog
Fate
10 posters

Creepy-Pasta

Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21

Creepy-Pasta Empty Creepy-Pasta

Post by Fate Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:15 am

Post some goddamn scary stories! They can be your own, or ones you find on the net :3

I used to be fearless.

Horror movies never really scared me. Scary books had no effect. Haunted houses are meaningless. I was never a child who slept with the covers over their face, or with a night light. As a little girl, I never felt the need to crawl into bed with my mother after having a nightmare. I never really had nightmares to begin with, and the few that I did, most would never consider a nightmare at all.

I've simply never been afraid of what goes bump in the night. Our home security system kept away fears of very real humans with dark intentions, as did our rottweiler, aptly named Killer. As for threats outside the home, well, who could be afraid in a nice, white, upper class community? I've lived in a bland bubble all my life, never knowing what fear is.

So why should I ever be afraid of the dark?

Up until this moment, I haven't been. I saw it as childish and illogical. Of course, I don't feel that way anymore. I'm writing this to you now as a warning because it's too late for me. I know that now, and it's brought on a surreal sort of calm…When I finish warning you, it will be all over. So forgive me if I'm being long-winded…I enjoyed life a bit more than I was once willing to admit.

It all started with what I thought was a virus. I had been linked to a video called "Girls and Boys Come Out to Play." It sounded harmless enough. I thought it was an art student's film, perhaps. The person who had linked the video promised it was very good. Well worth watching.

I can't remember the video. All I can remember is the feeling it brought up. It wasn't fear, but it was close. I was uncomfortable. I was unnerved. I was also vaguely ill.

From then on, things only got worse. The background on my computer had changed to a picture of a disturbed looking young woman who stared at me from a black abyss. Every now and then, and growing more frequent by the day, strange noises would emit from my computer, even when the sound wasn't on. Screaming, strange laughter, grinding noises…

At the time, I was annoyed; the fear hadn't settled in quite yet. Then, the faces started popping up, like those ridiculous 'screamers' that scared my friends in high school. Yet these were different. They looked real. They were the faces of the dead; and they had died violent deaths.

I wish I could say that I stopped using the computer, but I couldn't. My job requires me to use my computer frequently. What was I to do? I had no other computer available to me.

I tried to take it in to have the virus removed, but no one could help me. They said there wasn't a virus. They said the computer was fine.

Meanwhile, it got worse. The faces weren't just popping up; they would stay. And with those horrible, rotted eyes, they would hold my gaze. I couldn't look away from them and their terrible, mocking grins. And oh, God…the smell. My computer forever had a vague stench of death around it.

I thought I was going crazy. I thought that perhaps someone was messing with me. The people at the computer repair place didn't know what they were talking about. Something was wrong, but I knew that it had to be something very real that just had to be fixed.

So I got a new computer. Everything was fine for a while, but then it all came back, and in full force. Now there were voices. Now there was screaming. Now, the rotted faces showed their stinking bodies. I could see every maggot, every fly, every pus-filled crevice…And they were calling to me. Telling me that soon, very soon, I'd be joining them. They were so angry that I had tried to get rid of them, and now they would make me pay.

I didn't know what to do. Ignoring the problem wasn't working. I thought maybe it was the fault of a friend from work. Perhaps it came from the emails they had been sending me? I never thought it was the video. Not for a second. After all, that just wasn't logical.

I was at the end of my rope. Today, I unplugged the computer and began packing. I would go on vacation, clear my head, and pray that everything would be back to normal.

A few minutes ago, I realized it would not. The power went out, and for the first time in my life, I felt true fear. I had no idea that in a few moments, it would become mind-numbing.

I stumbled through the house, looking for a flashlight, when I saw that something was still giving off light.

The computer.

The unplugged computer was on, and the woman in the background was moving. Beckoning me over.

I couldn't help myself. I sat down across from her with the darkness caving in all around me. And then the woman, like all of the other images I've seen before, began to rot away. The whole scene rotted away, and then the screen went black. And without light, without a means of seeing my reflection, I saw her behind me for the briefest of moments, a bloody and rusted knife in hand. The computer came back to life, and my old background had returned.

But I know it's not over.

So I've decided to come here. I know you all like to be scared, right? Well, take it from someone who has only very recently known fear: it's not always worth it, and not everything is fun and games.

Of course, you probably wont believe me. Why should you?

The thing is…I haven't been completely honest with you. There was no video. It was a story. A story quite similar to this one, though with subtle plot differences and perhaps better story telling. I know all of you like stories that might give you a good scare. That's probably why you started reading mine.

Now that you've read this, you'll share my fate. I know it's cruel, and perhaps unfair, but it has to be done. I just hope that you can take comfort in knowing that when I'm the woman haunting your computer, I'll be a bit more gentle. If I can, I'll use a blade that's a little less dull. Pictures of those who came before us who are a little less grotesque. Sounds that are a little less alarming.

But then again, you DO like to be scared, right?

Don't worry. I wont ask you to repost this story five times. Nothing will save you. After all, nothing could save me.

The power is still out. And I know, behind me, the woman is waiting for me. I'll see you very soon.

Goodbye for now.
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308
    Wanted Level : 4

Creepy-Pasta Empty Re: Creepy-Pasta

Post by DannyTheDog Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 am

did you right that? its pretty good
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 am

Don't we have a board for this, Fate. *Stares disapprovingly*
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by Fate Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 am

El Loony wrote:Don't we have a board for this, Fate. *Stares disapprovingly*

Father... I am sorry.
    Wait, we do?

And nope, I never wrote it because I suck at writing stories ;-;
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Ew. Post the WITNESS version of this.
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Creepy affraid great story
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

ok dude, that was super fucking scary. DAMN, I feel awkward in my house all alone now.
    El Loony
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by El Loony Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Fate wrote:
    El Loony wrote:Don't we have a board for this, Fate. *Stares disapprovingly*

Father... I am sorry.
    Wait, we do?

And nope, I never wrote it because I suck at writing stories ;-;

Hah, I was thinking of the Art Board, but I'm guessing that's more of an RDR-oriented art, huh?
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 163
    Wanted Level : 14

Post by OUTLAW Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Did you get that trough an email?

becuase ive had one once about some girld called the smith sisters and i looked up what happened to them and it was a true story. realy gruesome it was
    ray4594
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7

Post by ray4594 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 pm

I honestly HATE these stories. It really makes me uncomfortable reading these things as I have a VERY active imagination, and anything I read I imagine in my head as it was a movie.
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by Fate Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

ray4594 wrote:I honestly HATE these stories. It really makes me uncomfortable reading these things as I have a VERY active imagination, and anything I read I imagine in my head as it was a movie.

I have a real active imagination too, I was alone in the house when I posted it and wanted to share my fear with everyone!

And here's the WITNESS version! Very Happy

I am currently sitting in front of my computer, scared witless. Any moment now I am going to be killed.

Today a friend of mine told me a story.

His aunt had taken care of him since he was a small boy, and she told him last night about how his parents died. He did a very fair imitation of her (I knew them both pretty well):

“They were doing mission work in some nasty little south american country when a man burst into the mission hospital one night, terrified out of his mind. He told them that his sister had been killed by a Muerto blanco, and that he was certain that it was coming for him next. What is a Muerto blanco? Apparently it was some sort of bogey-man, something like that dumb chupacabra or whatever. They called it the White Death or the White Girl, because it was the soul of someone who hated life so much that they came back in their shrouds to kill those who told of them.

The man had been told about the vengeful spirit by his sister hours before her death. It was a girl with dead, black eyes that wept bile. The thing moved without ever actually moving its legs, and it stalked its victims back to their homes. Now, if you weren’t already aware that this thing was following you, once it got back to your house, it would start knocking on your door…

* Once for you skin, which she’ll use to patch her own decaying flesh.
    * Twice for your muscle, which she’ll gnash her teeth on between victims.
    * Thrice for your bones, which she’ll make knives to pick her teeth and kill her victims.
    * Four times for your heart, which she’ll wear around her neck.
    * Five times for your teeth, which she’ll polish and keep in a box.
    * Six times for your eyes, which she’ll see the faces of your loved ones through.
    * Seven times for your soul, which she’ll eat whole - you can never pass while you’re in her stomach.

She has to repeat this on any mirror or door between you and her.

You can try to outrun her, but she’s faster than the fastest man. And if you leave your home while she’s knocking on your door, she won’t be so courteous when she catches up to you.

Now the man was certain that this thing had killed his sister, that he had tried to tell the police, but they would not listen. Next he had tried to tell his priest, but the priest turned him away when he saw that the thing was following him now - oh, that’s right, I forgot about that - it can only get you if you tell someone else about it, or you saw it kill someone else. The man, after finishing his tale, stole a car from the mission, and was never seen again.

Apparently his mother and father had immediately called his aunt about this when it happened. They were found in the morning, skinned and dismembered. Their bodies were covered in tiny, child-like handprints.

His aunt was really drunk the night before, and had told him about that. He told me this story early in the morning today at school, before the cops arrived. His aunt had been murdered that night. I called him later that night, and he told me that he was being chased by someone, and now they were knocking on his door. I told him to stop shitting me.

He held the phone away from his face for a minute, and I could hear slow, deliberate knocking. A moment later, I heard the door rip from its hinges and the dying screams of my friend.

Then a little girl’s voice spoke over the line: “WITNESS.” I hung up.

Three minutes ago someone started knocking on my door. She has to knock 28 times on my front door, 28 times on the mirror in the hall, and another 28 times on the door to my bedroom. She’s doing it slowly… I think she wants to scare me some more, let me know that my death is just moments away. I will not run - I couldn’t get to my car in time anyway. She started knocking on my bedroom door a minute ago, she should be done any moment.

Nice knowing you guys, it’s been funjklm,.-

WITNESS
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by DannyTheDog Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:09 pm

outlaw why dont you post your email one if you still have it? sounds interesting
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm

creepy Fate!
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm

WITNESS. affraid
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by DannyTheDog Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

lol witness had a godd ending, i have to say
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm

I hate scary stories but for some reason i cant resist reading them
    NonDairy Soup
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by NonDairy Soup Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Dude, now the breeze is freaking me out and I feel like someone's watching me. Sad I'm afraid of the dark, but that's only cause you don't know what's near you. Every logical animal is afraid of the dark.
    Reed
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12

Post by Reed Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 am

we should ban spooky stories
    lol Crying or Very sad
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:10 am

I'll only tell a ghost story if I'm in front of a flames and I sir am not lighting my beast of a laptop on fire.
    Fate
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

Post by Fate Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Balboa2 wrote:I'll only tell a ghost story if I'm in front of a flames and I sir am not lighting my beast of a laptop on fire.

Aw man, why not? :c

Nyeh, I'm scared of the dark too apparently it's "cute" Razz
    I'm so afraid of my own house I stay up late into the morning to the point of exhaustion so I can't stop myself from falling asleep. The noises in my room keep me up :V
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 pm

That's pretty creepy, I feel for you man. lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:45 am