Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

+13
Creepsville
wickedraist
DonegalExpress
TheCrazyKid
Blaze
LordSte
Balboa2
Bitter Marston
dragosteelers
DannyTheDog
gron17
Red_Dead_Demon
HFCSJ_marston
17 posters

What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!?

HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 85
    Wanted Level : -12

What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!? Empty What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!?

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 5:08 am

Just curious.
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4

What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!? Empty Re: What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!?

Post by Red_Dead_Demon Mon May 17, 2010 6:54 am

Game of Year, maybe.
    gron17
    gron17
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 117
    Wanted Level : 0

What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!? Empty Re: What do you think is more likely to happen?; RDR will be Game of year, or get banned!?

Post by gron17 Mon May 17, 2010 7:01 am

i think it has a very high chance to get game of the year Smile
    DannyTheDog
    DannyTheDog
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 308
    Wanted Level : 4

Post by DannyTheDog Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 am

i think it could get game of the year, also why do you think it could get banned?
    dragosteelers
    dragosteelers
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 83
    Wanted Level : 6

Post by dragosteelers Mon May 17, 2010 9:24 am

Game of the year.
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 10:02 am

DannyTheDog wrote:i think it could get game of the year, also why do you think it could get banned?
    well it might be banned because of the violence level. like when GTA IV came out, i think there was talk of banning it. i think it is most likely to be game of the year though. rdr vs cod mw2 ~ or ~ cod black ops
    Bitter Marston
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19

Post by Bitter Marston Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 am

hopefully game of the year
    Balboa2
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Post by Balboa2 Mon May 17, 2010 11:01 am

GOTY in my book.
    LordSte
    LordSte
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 46
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by LordSte Mon May 17, 2010 11:07 am

GTA would of been banned when it first came out on PC if it was guna get banned.! 5 GTA's later i doubt it wud. .
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Branded
    Branded

Whores : 96
    Wanted Level : 2

Post by Blaze Mon May 17, 2010 11:14 am

i really hope it will be GOTY, but i dunno:P
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 11:15 am

prob game of the year then!
    LordSte
    LordSte
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 46
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by LordSte Mon May 17, 2010 11:20 am

I remeber when gta 1 came out. . i was at school! my mate told me about it in science class. ! i was like "and you can steal ANY car? yeah right." i just didnt believe a game could exist like that haha...
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

same! lol the gta series r awsome!
    TheCrazyKid
    TheCrazyKid
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 48
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by TheCrazyKid Mon May 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Eh I want to say GOTY i really want to. But im a realist, as nice as this game is its got some big contenders. Namely GOW3, Halo Reach (even though i wouldnt vote for that one), Fable 3 and Fallout NV.

Though i think this will make everyones list it may not win, mainly because the genre is not as big as FPS, RPG, or GOW style games.

Though it does have one thing over all thouse (except Fallout) in tht it is multi platform...

I hope it wins though to further cement the chance this becaumes a regular series for Rockstar
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Whores : 855

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Fallout is going to have to be feakin amazing (which im hoping for) in order for it to beat RDR.
    There are so many amazing games coming out this year, but I don't think any of them will beat RDR
    TheCrazyKid
    TheCrazyKid
    Drifter
    Drifter

Whores : 48
    Wanted Level : 8

Post by TheCrazyKid Mon May 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Fallouts defently the underdog of them all, just because of sales and well RPG hate from awards community.
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Thats true, I hope this one will help it break out of that. It looks amazing from what I read in GameInmformer
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 12:33 pm

yeah, thats a good point. i mean, if you look at Rockstar games' history, you just know Red Dead Redemption wont go wrong.Its quite annoying that so many games come out this year, because its hard to keep track of them and to get the money to actually buy them.
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 12:35 pm

DonegalExpress wrote:Fallout is going to have to be feakin amazing (which im hoping for) in order for it to beat RDR.
    There are so many amazing games coming out this year, but I don't think any of them will beat RDR
    soz my comment above was for this guy
    wickedraist
    wickedraist
    Henchman
    Henchman

Whores : 405
    Wanted Level : 9

Post by wickedraist Mon May 17, 2010 12:35 pm

game of the year all the way!
    DonegalExpress
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

Post by DonegalExpress Mon May 17, 2010 12:35 pm

I know right? I don't think I have time to play all the ones I wanna buy. Fallout and RDR are gonna take alot of time by themselves. Then theres Agent, and L.A. Noir, and The Force Unleashed 2 (couting on it being way better then the first one), and Mafia II, and I still havent pick up FIFA 10, and Medal of Honor comes out, and.........
    gron17
    gron17
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 117
    Wanted Level : 0

Post by gron17 Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

DO not forget naughty bear...jk Razz
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 12:45 pm

tell ya what, since ive already pre ordered rdr, im deffinatly getting la nior and cod black ops, and thats it, unless i get more money.because there the ones that i know will be top quality. Very Happy
    Creepsville
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36

Post by Creepsville Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 pm

it doesnt make sense to me to talk about the game getting banned. R* wouldn't let that happen. In America we don't ban games, however I hear tell in Germany that games do get banned.

It just seems like an inane question.
    HFCSJ_marston
    HFCSJ_marston
    Branded
    Branded

Post by HFCSJ_marston Mon May 17, 2010 1:31 pm

ok whatever, just a question! jeeze, just a thought my friend. anyway im from UK Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:12 pm