Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

2 posters

100% achievement, help required

Sonik
    Sonik
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 165
    Wanted Level : 3

100% achievement, help required Empty 100% achievement, help required

Post by Sonik Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 am

I did everything on this list100% checklist, not everything shows up strangers and challenges for instance, admittedly R* has some problems with that, but I still got only 99,5% I have no idea what I missed.
    Does anyone have 100%? If so how did you do it? How did you keep track?
    Help would be greatly appreciated.
    ---------------------------------
    I didn't got all strangers, I had 18 in my statistics, BUT the I Know You' - Stranger is not required for 100% that's what threw me off, I got it now the last one was Aztec Gold
    Aztec Gold (I only needed to know where to meet him the rest is pretty much self-explanatory.

Last edited by Sonik on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I did it, I got 100%!)
    Doodle
    Doodle
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 304
    Wanted Level : 12

100% achievement, help required Empty Re: 100% achievement, help required

Post by Doodle Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 am

Have you killed all animals in game? Have you bought every time? Have you played every game, bought every place? Done all stranger missions? All bountys? Everything..

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm