The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

Voicing my opinion

NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 141
    Wanted Level : 9

Voicing my opinion

Post by NiceMarmot on Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 pm

There's a reason that we can give posts negative or positive reviews. Since Balboa's threads about his recent and abrupt dip in fame have either been removed or locked, I have resorted to making my own thread for everyone to say what they want about it.
    I wasn't the one who gave you your bad reviews, but I found myself wanting to after seeing how much whining you were doing on the subject of your fucking fame, which doesn't actually do anything anyway. Spamming the boards with "witch hunts" to, "find the culprit" is really annoying and pathetic. I'm sorry if someone didn't agree with things you were saying or if someone is simply messing with you, but I don't think many others would take it to the lengths that you did of complaining and crusading.
    I have seen posts by you, Balboa, that have chastised posters for putting threads in the wrong forums, but when you are confronted for spamming your threads about the exact same thing, you made three I think, you say that its different because you just want more people to see it... well, gee, I think that everyone wants more people to see their threads and respond more (and their threads are more useful and less bitchy).
    I am sorry that this was so long and even more sorry if you read all the way through it, but, Balboa, get over it and stop whining.
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18

Re: Voicing my opinion

Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

NiceMarmot wrote:There's a reason that we can give posts negative or positive reviews. Since Balboa's threads about his recent and abrupt dip in fame have either been removed or locked, I have resorted to making my own thread for everyone to say what they want about it.
    I wasn't the one who gave you your bad reviews, but I found myself wanting to after seeing how much whining you were doing on the subject of your fucking fame, which doesn't actually do anything anyway. Spamming the boards with "witch hunts" to, "find the culprit" is really annoying and pathetic. I'm sorry if someone didn't agree with things you were saying or if someone is simply messing with you, but I don't think many others would take it to the lengths that you did of complaining and crusading.
    I have seen posts by you, Balboa, that have chastised posters for putting threads in the wrong forums, but when you are confronted for spamming your threads about the exact same thing, you made three I think, you say that its different because you just want more people to see it... well, gee, I think that everyone wants more people to see their threads and respond more (and their threads are more useful and less bitchy).
    I am sorry that this was so long and even more sorry if you read all the way through it, but, Balboa, get over it and stop whining.

It's shit like this that causes this stuff to happen, grow up. I just wanted to get everyone's attention cause it wasn't only happening to me. I had planed to close/lock the topics once ppl new about what was going on.
    And about the wanted level....It tells you if you are liked or not. I post a lot yet......I don't spam. And I wouldn't have a wanted level of 60 if I wasn't liked.
    It's funny cause you make Topics like this about your own members that have a problem. I try to help ppl when they have a problem. Open your eyes kid and stop YOUR whining. I don't whine, I just wanted to know who was up to no good and was going beyond breaking the rules.
    Grow up cause I know a lot more ppl on here that would agree with me than with your dumb debate. What have you ever contributed besides this HATE topic.
    It's ppl like you that ruin this forum shit for everyone.
    What did you wish to accomplish by ranting about this? Sounding like a douche? Acting like an idiot?
    Congratulations budd, you accomplished your goal.
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 132
    Wanted Level : 3

Post by NonDairy Soup on Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Whoa man relax. NiceMarmot was just trying to state his opinion and he does make a good point. I was all with you when you were pissed at this criminal, but seriously you didn't have to make 3 posts and I was kinda getting annoyed. If you got beef with Marmot then you got beef with me cause Marmot's didn't do shit wrong. You didn't have to seek for so much attention. One post or even just a message to Flops would have sufficed and should have been quite enough to fix your problem.
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15

Post by SwatAgent99 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:12 pm

NonDairy Soup wrote:Whoa man relax. NiceMarmot was just trying to state his opinion and he does make a good point. I was all with you when you were pissed at this criminal, but seriously you didn't have to make 3 posts and I was kinda getting annoyed. If you got beef with Marmot then you got beef with me cause Marmot's didn't do shit wrong. You didn't have to seek for so much attention. One post or even just a message to Flops would have sufficed and should have been quite enough to fix your problem.

Agreed. Reputation seems to always cause trouble on forums. But it's just reputation and it really does not matter at all and there wasn't a need for three topics on it.
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 pm

NonDairy Soup wrote:Whoa man relax. NiceMarmot was just trying to state his opinion and he does make a good point. I was all with you when you were pissed at this criminal, but seriously you didn't have to make 3 posts and I was kinda getting annoyed. If you got beef with Marmot then you got beef with me cause Marmot's didn't do shit wrong. You didn't have to seek for so much attention. One post or even just a message to Flops would have sufficed and should have been quite enough to fix your problem.
    Only reason I made three was cause I was pissed at the time and didn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else, also did you read his hate post. He could have just sent me a PM asking not to make the 3 topics(which i agree were too much) but you guys will agree that this topic is appropriate?
    This topic is bullshit. It's ok to have an opinion but to entirely shit on someone? And you three will team up and agree....BULLSHIT guys. You all know I do nothing but try and help ppl on here and more respect was needed with how this whole situation went about.
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Post by SwatAgent99 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:23 pm

I know you try and help people and I think you're one of the better posters here I just didn't see the point in three topics. I mean we all know you're a good guy you don't need a Wanted Level to prove it.
    NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

Post by NiceMarmot on Sun May 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Thanks soup and swat. Balboa, I'm sorry, reading over my post I realize that I came off like a dick, but what I meant was exactly what soup said, that instead of flooding the forum, you could have simply collaborated behind the scenes with other admins and fixed the problems, which happened anyway, and the threads about it did nothing to help it. I didn't want to cause trouble like this and I didn't want any division of the posse so close to game time. I'm really sorry and hope we can all still be friends and play online, without any inner turmoil.

Thanks again soup for taking my angry rant and turning it into a coherent and understandable argument.
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 pm

NiceMarmot wrote:Thanks soup and swat. Balboa, I'm sorry, reading over my post I realize that I came off like a dick, but what I meant was exactly what soup said, that instead of flooding the forum, you could have simply collaborated behind the scenes with other admins and fixed the problems, which happened anyway, and the threads about it did nothing to help it. I didn't want to cause trouble like this and I didn't want any division of the posse so close to game time. I'm really sorry and hope we can all still be friends and play online, without any inner turmoil.

Thanks again soup for taking my angry rant and turning it into a coherent and understandable argument.
    I just made a topic about posse hate. I sounded so angered cause you could of just did this through PM. That being said, so could of I, withmy situation about the Level. I agree with you more than anyone on that fact about the spamming, I don't generally spam but I just got angered and went overboard. I hate turmoil within our posse and I just just wish this could have been solved through a PM. It's all cool tho bro and I hope to play with you online as well bro. And I promise the topic situation won't happen again.
    Only 22 more hours guys.
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Post by SwatAgent99 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone's just on edge because we're all spending all our time on this forum waiting for the game to come out already. Razz
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:39 pm

SwatAgent99 wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone's just on edge because we're all spending all our time on this forum waiting for the game to come out already. Razz
    Yeah bro, I just don't like turmoil between us guys. I consider all you guys good friends and you have all helped in the waiting process for the game. PEACE. Very Happy
    NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

Post by NiceMarmot on Sun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks, man, and sorry. Is there any way that I can or someone else can delete this thread?
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

Post by SwatAgent99 on Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I think if you edit the title to say lock this topic they will.
    NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

Post by NiceMarmot on Sun May 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I don't know, I sent Floppay a PM about deleting it... hopefully it'll happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:46 pm