The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

    RDR Machinima?

    Share
    avatar
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 137
    Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 25

    RDR Machinima?

    Post by SwatAgent99 on Sat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

    Isn't it supposed to air today? I can't find anything on it and haven't heard about it in a while. Was it cancelled?
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by Balboa2 on Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

    SwatAgent99 wrote:Isn't it supposed to air today? I can't find anything on it and haven't heard about it in a while. Was it cancelled?
    I think it was delayed until after RDR releases.... No
    avatar
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 137
    Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 25

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by SwatAgent99 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:26 am

    Balboa2 wrote:
    SwatAgent99 wrote:Isn't it supposed to air today? I can't find anything on it and haven't heard about it in a while. Was it cancelled?
    I think it was delayed until after RDR releases.... No
    Like I'll watch it then...
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by Bitter Marston on Sun May 16, 2010 5:43 am

    that was a retarded video and this was my face after.....
    avatar
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 237
    Whores : 132
    Wanted Level : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Canada

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by NonDairy Soup on Sun May 16, 2010 11:59 am

    Well, do you have a link Bitter Marston?
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:18 pm

    Bitter Marston wrote:that was a retarded video and this was my face after.....
    Is that you.......??? Laughing
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by Bitter Marston on Sun May 16, 2010 4:55 pm

    Balboa2 wrote:
    Bitter Marston wrote:that was a retarded video and this was my face after.....
    Is that you.......??? Laughing

    lol no heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3PELwy9K9I

    Sponsored content

    Re: RDR Machinima?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:19 am