The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

    The game is in the stores

    Share
    avatar
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 137
    Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 25

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by SwatAgent99 on Sat May 15, 2010 11:42 am

    While I can't speak for Donegal, I can't go to a midnight release as I'm a Junior in High School and I'm not exactly allowed to skip school. So in my situation, Amazon Release Date Delivery is very convenient because as soon as I get home from school the game is waiting for me.
    avatar
    NonDairy Soup
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 237
    Whores : 132
    Wanted Level : 3
    Join date : 2010-03-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Canada

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by NonDairy Soup on Sat May 15, 2010 12:33 pm

    fap...fap...fap...FAP...FAP..FAP.FAP. FAPFAPFPAFAPFAFAPFAFAPFAFPAFPAFPAFPAFPAFPAFPAFPAFPFPAFPAFPAFPAFPFPAFPAFP. Release. Very Happy
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by DonegalExpress on Sat May 15, 2010 1:21 pm

    SwatAgent99 wrote:While I can't speak for Donegal, I can't go to a midnight release as I'm a Junior in High School and I'm not exactly allowed to skip school. So in my situation, Amazon Release Date Delivery is very convenient because as soon as I get home from school the game is waiting for me.

    I am in the same exact situation
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Balboa2 on Sat May 15, 2010 1:33 pm

    DonegalExpress wrote:
    SwatAgent99 wrote:While I can't speak for Donegal, I can't go to a midnight release as I'm a Junior in High School and I'm not exactly allowed to skip school. So in my situation, Amazon Release Date Delivery is very convenient because as soon as I get home from school the game is waiting for me.

    I am in the same exact situation
    I'm not but I just wish there was a midnight.....oh well maybe getting up the next morning and going there for 10am would be better anyway. Can play it all day blazing on my new Bose surround sound system.
    avatar
    bizerk24
    Drifter
    Drifter

    Posts : 38
    Whores : 44
    Wanted Level : 1
    Join date : 2010-04-24
    Age : 34
    Location : Chi-town

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by bizerk24 on Sat May 15, 2010 2:18 pm

    Balboa2 wrote:
    DonegalExpress wrote:
    SwatAgent99 wrote:While I can't speak for Donegal, I can't go to a midnight release as I'm a Junior in High School and I'm not exactly allowed to skip school. So in my situation, Amazon Release Date Delivery is very convenient because as soon as I get home from school the game is waiting for me.

    I am in the same exact situation
    I'm not but I just wish there was a midnight.....oh well maybe getting up the next morning and going there for 10am would be better anyway. Can play it all day blazing on my new Bose surround sound system.

    Nice man it's going to sound so sweet! Tuesday will be here in no time!
    avatar
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 253
    Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by ray4594 on Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

    yeah, every moment of school will just feel so much sweeter while waiting for RDR. I hope my attention span stays somewhat focused on my school work and not all on RDR cuz that would get me into a lot of crap.
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Balboa2 on Sat May 15, 2010 3:10 pm

    ray4594 wrote:yeah, every moment of school will just feel so much sweeter while waiting for RDR. I hope my attention span stays somewhat focused on my school work and not all on RDR cuz that would get me into a lot of crap.
    That it would bro. It's gonna be hard. 2 Days 7 Hours!
    avatar
    LanceX2
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 106
    Whores : 105
    Wanted Level : 2
    Join date : 2010-03-28
    Location : USA

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by LanceX2 on Sat May 15, 2010 5:18 pm

    lol i have to work all day til and then go get it. THEN ill have to try and not stay up all night playing lol my 7.1 surround sound will rock it
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Bitter Marston on Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 pm

    LanceX2 wrote:lol i have to work all day til and then go get it. THEN ill have to try and not stay up all night playing lol my 7.1 surround sound will rock it

    me too have to go to work then come back and play the game like crazy
    avatar
    gron17
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 105
    Whores : 117
    Wanted Level : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-24
    Age : 24
    Location : Sweden

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by gron17 on Sat May 15, 2010 6:54 pm

    oh yeah they changed the date back to 21th instead of 29th or whatever...i have no school 21th so im gonna play like crazy!
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Bitter Marston on Sat May 15, 2010 7:04 pm

    I wish I had work off and I can't skip another day or I'll be fired
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Balboa2 on Sat May 15, 2010 7:22 pm

    Damn work Nazi Boss'. I say we destroy this work thing and all move to the west and start up the real Wild Bunch. Make some loot and get drunk everynight. Oh and play RDR.
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Bitter Marston on Sat May 15, 2010 7:25 pm

    exactly balboa, I would like to but it's a lot harder to escape from the cops and you can't just quit the game or restart in real life if you die, you only have one life
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Balboa2 on Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 pm

    Bitter Marston wrote:exactly balboa, I would like to but it's a lot harder to escape from the cops and you can't just quit the game or restart in real life if you die, you only have one life
    Yeah but I'd be the kinda guy that would be good in the old west cause I would look the devil in the eye and say "Fuck You". I'm not afraid of death.
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by DonegalExpress on Sat May 15, 2010 11:49 pm

    It sucks my job is so flakey. I dont know if i have to work on tuesday or not (sure hope not). I wasn't supposed to work today and then they called at the last minute
    avatar
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 375
    Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 31
    Location : El Cajon California

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Red_Dead_Demon on Sun May 16, 2010 3:19 am

    Evil Employers
    avatar
    Bitter Marston
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 668
    Whores : 622
    Wanted Level : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Arizona

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Bitter Marston on Sun May 16, 2010 5:26 am

    Balboa2 wrote:
    Bitter Marston wrote:exactly balboa, I would like to but it's a lot harder to escape from the cops and you can't just quit the game or restart in real life if you die, you only have one life
    Yeah but I'd be the kinda guy that would be good in the old west cause I would look the devil in the eye and say "Fuck You". I'm not afraid of death.

    me and you both Very Happy
    avatar
    Blaze
    Branded
    Branded

    Posts : 84
    Whores : 96
    Wanted Level : 2
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Age : 25
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Blaze on Sun May 16, 2010 8:10 am

    lol, i just found out that friday (european release) i have this big party from school xD
    really don't know if i'll go or not
    hmm..
    party with friends, drink - play RDR

    what do you guys think i should do:P?
    avatar
    Some Drunk SOB
    Drifter
    Drifter

    Posts : 33
    Whores : 135
    Wanted Level : 1
    Join date : 2010-05-11
    Age : 35
    Location : Canada

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Some Drunk SOB on Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 am

    My vote's for partying. We'll still be here for ya on Saturday. Once you fire the game up, your RL friends will be dead to you, so go party it up with them while you still can.

    Just make sure you buy the game Friday. Don't want it sell out, right?
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:30 pm

    Blaze wrote:lol, i just found out that friday (european release) i have this big party from school xD
    really don't know if i'll go or not
    hmm..
    party with friends, drink - play RDR

    what do you guys think i should do:P?
    That's a tough one bah. We will be here on Saturday but you know what makes me mad? How everybody thinks just because something comes up like a party or something with other ppl that just cause you had plans to get/play a game it is dumb and you should cancel those gaming plans. All I'm gonna say is that you like everyone else has been waiting for this for a good while and you have to wait an extra 3 days cause your in europe. So, can u wait one more day or will you just play it Friday.

    Keep in mind though bro, you could get it Friday, play it for awhile, go to your party and then go home and play some more......DRUNK! affraid
    avatar
    Reed
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 287
    Whores : 296
    Wanted Level : 12
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 78
    Location : london

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Reed on Sun May 16, 2010 1:00 pm

    I also got myself in a sticky situation.
    So the plans on Friday where to come home from school to find a fresh copy of RDR waiting for me. I'd run to my ps3,shove the disc in and play away.
    But here's the catch that day my stupid English teacher is going to set me a 1000 word essay on the Catcher in the rye.
    should I do the right thing and get my essay done, or forget about the essay and carry on as planned
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by DonegalExpress on Sun May 16, 2010 1:16 pm

    Well, my mom wants us all to go to Disneyland on Tuesday. I freakin love Disneyland and I haven't been in a while, the thing is our passes will be blocked out until September after the second week of June, so this may be my last chance to go until Fall........I hevent decided yet.........
    avatar
    SwatAgent99
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 137
    Whores : 255
    Wanted Level : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 25

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by SwatAgent99 on Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm

    Reed, I recommend you write the essay before the game comes out. It'll be annoying but so worth it.

    Donegal, definitely go to Disneyland as RDR will wait for you and Disneyland won't. Razz
    avatar
    Balboa2
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

    Posts : 695
    Whores : 796
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Newfoundland

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Balboa2 on Sun May 16, 2010 1:31 pm

    Reed wrote:I also got myself in a sticky situation.
    So the plans on Friday where to come home from school to find a fresh copy of RDR waiting for me. I'd run to my ps3,shove the disc in and play away.
    But here's the catch that day my stupid English teacher is going to set me a 1000 word essay on the Catcher in the rye.
    should I do the right thing and get my essay done, or forget about the essay and carry on as planned
    Hey bro, I say you should start it now and get it done, and when RDR comes out you can have that whole weekend to go mad with it. Even if you don't finish the essay before release you could always do a bit on Saturday and then go mad at the game again.
    Good luck buddy.
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by DonegalExpress on Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

    Alright, I guess waiting wont be to bad, plus all out friends in Europe have to wait till Friday anyways. I should consider myself lucky.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The game is in the stores

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:19 am