The Wild Bunch is an outlaw posse in Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.

Join the: Wild Bunch Cafe Press Shop and Facebook Posse! Wild Bunch GALLERY now officially open!
BIG SPENDER: lifeundone
Donate to get whores for the Whore Shop! All money donated will help me pay for the site. Thanks!
Rock Star sent us an EXCLUSIVE screenshot! Check it out HERE!

    The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Share
    avatar
    El Loony
    Brigand
    Brigand

    Posts : 415
    Whores : 436
    Wanted Level : 8
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Location : Born'n'Raised, West Loonasia

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by El Loony on Mon May 03, 2010 12:54 pm

    DonegalExpress wrote:I vote our code words just be us speaking in proper English. The Wolf Pack wont understand a word we're saying

    By George, you've got it!
    avatar
    Duskbed
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 193
    Whores : 189
    Wanted Level : 11
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : Orl, FL

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Duskbed on Tue May 04, 2010 12:49 am

    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by DonegalExpress on Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 am

    Duskbed wrote:

    We should call ourselves the white rabbits now.
    avatar
    NiceMarmot
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 120
    Whores : 141
    Wanted Level : 9
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Riding Cthulhu...all over the place

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by NiceMarmot on Tue May 04, 2010 1:45 am

    DonegalExpress wrote:Has anyone contacted insanity yet????
    I attempted to join their forum a week ago, my acceptance is still pending... what the fuck..
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by DonegalExpress on Tue May 04, 2010 1:49 am

    hmmm, you would think they would want more members. Since they really only have, like, 2.
    avatar
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 253
    Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by ray4594 on Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm

    NiceMarmot wrote:
    DonegalExpress wrote:Has anyone contacted insanity yet????
    I attempted to join their forum a week ago, my acceptance is still pending... what the fuck..
    lol they have to decide if you can join the posse or not? That is so lame. Its like
    "Hi, my name is (enter name here) I am the top player of RDR. I would like to join the Wolf Pack"
    3 weeks later
    "hmm, I dont think so, you dont seem like Wolf Pack quality. You seem like a (enter stupid wolfpack code here) and we are (enter stupid wolfpack code here)"

    Seems like a waste of time to be exclusive anyways, not to mention, I have enough fingers on one hand to count all their members.
    avatar
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

    Posts : 283
    Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Location : Chicago

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Creepsville on Tue May 04, 2010 6:39 pm

    NiceMarmot wrote:
    DonegalExpress wrote:Has anyone contacted insanity yet????
    I attempted to join their forum a week ago, my acceptance is still pending... what the fuck..

    Their leader's lack of accountability and his incompetence makes them a hard group to infiltrate. I bet he hasn't even seen your email. haha.

    The best move?

    Go to the Hole in the Wall and post on the Wolf Pack section that you want to join and drop the leader your email. See if that works...
    avatar
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

    Posts : 283
    Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Location : Chicago

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Creepsville on Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 am

    Wolf pack LOL Update #1: (FALETTI's writing has mostly been redone so that a human being can actually read it.)

    xXI FALETTI IXx: Should we make someone else an Alpha (a leader)? Or not?

    Insanity184: Aren't Alpha's in wolf packs usually female?

    xXI FALETTI IXx: Stop being a smart ass! A pack is lead by an alpha male and his partner so the male makes the rules and enforces them smart one.

    Insanity184: Ok...so which one of you alphas is the male? And which is the primary mate?

    Wolf Pack LOL Update #2:

    xXI FALETTI IXx: Alright, we gonna have our first tourney. Here are a bunch of rules that I just made up off the top of my head. Don't debate with me or the Alphas!

    Insanity184: Sign me up.

    xXI FALETTI IXx: We're gonna have horse races in drag and kickboxing matches and bobbing for apples tournaments! And hard core cornholing matches!

    Insanity184: Shouldn't we wait until we all figure out the horse system first?

    xXI FALETTI IXx: Well,..we'll do horse racing later then...but at least we'll get to JOUST. Yeah I said fuckin' JOUSTING.

    Insanity184: Um...jousting with what? And shouldn't we make it so the lower ranks have a better chance to rank up in this tourney?

    xXI FALETTI IXx: No. If an Alpha beats them they have no chance of gaining rank. You're an IDIOT btw. We totally figured out how we would joust through some PMs. I have nothing to prove! You joined MY posse and you're a lowly Omega.

    Insanity 184: No need to call me an idiot. And I gave my opinion -- that's allowed right?

    This is maybe the 15th time Fal has called Insanity an idiot and pulled "rank" on him. It's also maybe the 18th time Insanity has said that he just wants to give his opinion without being attacked.

    Someone has to get him over here. This is insane. I bet he's gonna crack once they start playing online...

    I know, I'm bored and obsessive by reading their posts, but if I laugh aloud every time I go there then I just have to keep coming back...even though I do feel like a sicko kinda...
    avatar
    mikkel0505
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 117
    Whores : 122
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-04-19
    Age : 35
    Location : Denmark, Copenhagen

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by mikkel0505 on Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 am

    Haha.. good work!! I glad you read their posts and brings the rest of us the good stuff.. It's good reading. Thanks
    avatar
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 360
    Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : The Scatcave

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Fate on Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

    Well, being my very bored self I decided to skip over to The Wolf Pack forums for a while. I some veeeery interesting posts...

    T-RIP mean mugn - "i will charge into battle to defend my pack whether its just one other with me or the whole pack. whether its our lives or our livelihood being assaulted i will stand and never back down.... ESPECIALLY IF THAT DOUCHEBAG OF A CUNT MR FLOPPAY"

    The rest of the posts are pretty much "^^ I agree fully" etc. etc.

    Gentlemen, I think they just offered us a challenge.
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by DonegalExpress on Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm

    Fate wrote:Well, being my very bored self I decided to skip over to The Wolf Pack forums for a while. I some veeeery interesting posts...

    T-RIP mean mugn - "i will charge into battle to defend my pack whether its just one other with me or the whole pack. whether its our lives or our livelihood being assaulted i will stand and never back down.... ESPECIALLY IF THAT DOUCHEBAG OF A CUNT MR FLOPPAY"

    The rest of the posts are pretty much "^^ I agree fully" etc. etc.

    Gentlemen, I think they just offered us a challenge.

    Yes! We've got the pissed!
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by DonegalExpress on Wed May 05, 2010 7:57 pm

    Another Wolf Pack LOL moment:
    xXI FALETTI IXx: the ranks are set and will not
    change until the game is out but i still need to get the spec ranks in
    order. ALPHAS

    • me the boss man
    • Zombie
    • zain

    then everyone else is a omega but after the 1st
    tournament there will b one canis maybe two. the days after the showdown
    are where we will start looking at each person and judge them in game.
    no keep in mind we ur playing with an alpha u will be beung judge 24/7 u
    just wont know it. no it will be up to use to see if ur ready to move
    up but a good way to move up is to play with me or an alpha in a ranked
    online match so we can see what u can do.
    now on to the spec ranks as we know there are five ranks
    but the u will be given a subtitle to go along with ur rank. for example
    beta hunter, beta marksman, beta gunslinger and so on. so my question
    what do we call the other ranks or do we just leave the spec ranks for
    delta and below and have beta be for the all around player that shows
    skills in all areas and has certain traits we need.


    Insanity184: I stand by my not caring about my rank ideal,
    but id have to say the specs should be for all ranks including Alpha,
    they should be a mark of how good u are as a player in that area, not
    rank, meaning for specs we all have to show skill..they should be
    seprate from all rank..i mean honestly if im beating u 9 out of 10 duels
    (lets be honest with ourselfs though more like 10 out of 10 but ill let
    u win one) then i should have a duling spec and it should be a symbol
    of ability regardless of rank.... But then again....the
    alphas are already the best at it all right.....


    xXI FALETTI IXx: o trust me u wont beat me like that and u better
    worry about the showdown before u get big headed.

    hahahahahahaha go Insanity!
    avatar
    ray4594
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 253
    Whores : 271
    Wanted Level : 7
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by ray4594 on Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm

    DonegalExpress wrote:Another Wolf Pack LOL moment:
    xXI FALETTI IXx: the ranks are set and will not
    change until the game is out but i still need to get the spec ranks in
    order. ALPHAS

    • me the boss man
    • Zombie
    • zain

    then everyone else is a omega but after the 1st
    tournament there will b one canis maybe two. the days after the showdown
    are where we will start looking at each person and judge them in game.
    no keep in mind we ur playing with an alpha u will be beung judge 24/7 u
    just wont know it. no it will be up to use to see if ur ready to move
    up but a good way to move up is to play with me or an alpha in a ranked
    online match so we can see what u can do.
    now on to the spec ranks as we know there are five ranks
    but the u will be given a subtitle to go along with ur rank. for example
    beta hunter, beta marksman, beta gunslinger and so on. so my question
    what do we call the other ranks or do we just leave the spec ranks for
    delta and below and have beta be for the all around player that shows
    skills in all areas and has certain traits we need.


    Insanity184: I stand by my not caring about my rank ideal,
    but id have to say the specs should be for all ranks including Alpha,
    they should be a mark of how good u are as a player in that area, not
    rank, meaning for specs we all have to show skill..they should be
    seprate from all rank..i mean honestly if im beating u 9 out of 10 duels
    (lets be honest with ourselfs though more like 10 out of 10 but ill let
    u win one) then i should have a duling spec and it should be a symbol
    of ability regardless of rank.... But then again....the
    alphas are already the best at it all right.....


    xXI FALETTI IXx: o trust me u wont beat me like that and u better
    worry about the showdown before u get big headed.

    hahahahahahaha go Insanity!
    This guy has to come here. Btw, whats with the stupid greek alphabets theyre using to identify ranks. I doubt they even know which is which, they probably just tihnk its cool to call themselves alpha and omega.
    avatar
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 375
    Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 31
    Location : El Cajon California

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Red_Dead_Demon on Thu May 06, 2010 2:11 am

    We just need to create a new language never heard before.
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by DonegalExpress on Fri May 07, 2010 1:05 pm

    Oh lord! Everyone has to read this. We might have another wolf to recruit.
    avatar
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 375
    Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 31
    Location : El Cajon California

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Red_Dead_Demon on Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 pm

    hahaha i like your link
    avatar
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

    Posts : 283
    Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Location : Chicago

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Creepsville on Fri May 07, 2010 1:23 pm

    DonegalExpress wrote:Oh lord! Everyone has to read this. We might have another wolf to recruit.

    I don't want the other leader here. He's as bad as Fallatio (see what I did there?).

    They are on Reddead.net being retarded to the other Wolf Pack. Kinda awesome.
    avatar
    DonegalExpress
    Infamous
    Infamous

    Posts : 813
    Whores : 855
    Wanted Level : 18
    Join date : 2010-04-23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by DonegalExpress on Fri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm

    Oh he's the owner. Never mind then. Fallatio is a freakin goon though. He's a jerk to everyone.
    avatar
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 360
    Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : The Scatcave

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Fate on Fri May 07, 2010 2:16 pm

    Fallatio's members will only take so much crap before they start fighting back against him. Zis is good Twisted Evil
    avatar
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 375
    Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 31
    Location : El Cajon California

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Red_Dead_Demon on Fri May 07, 2010 2:19 pm

    Its a dog eat dog world.
    avatar
    Duskbed
    Goon
    Goon

    Posts : 193
    Whores : 189
    Wanted Level : 11
    Join date : 2010-04-02
    Age : 27
    Location : Orl, FL

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Duskbed on Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

    x BlackWolf x wrote:

    Really...haha..i have had this clan name since march last year..ur clan isnt even competive..u even said..ur all bunch of little kids that suck at games..and u have 43,000 gamerscore..i think that leads to ur a nerd..lol also..for the person who said they are the real wolf pack..lol i think ur a little bit mentally retarded if you think they are..they started feb.17 i started it last year..i was pro they are not..i think we will have a clan match because your going to get hacked anyway if you steal the clan name..HAHAHAHAHAH and who gives a shit if i get banned from this site..it aient the real one..and also i wont be going on it after MAY 18TH...lol u know why because RDR..pros dont care about forums when the game comes out..so FUCK U ANDY

    If you thik ur clan is legit..think again kid..see..if you were pro u would have friends that hack the leaderboards, hack people, hack achievments..so think again kid..better be safe.

    Wow, he sounds like a total tool.
    avatar
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 375
    Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 31
    Location : El Cajon California

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Red_Dead_Demon on Fri May 07, 2010 7:48 pm

    someone give him a bone to chew!
    avatar
    Fate
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 360
    Whores : 378
    Wanted Level : 21
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : The Scatcave

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Fate on Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 pm

    Red_Dead_Demon wrote:someone give him a bone to chew!
    *Ziiiiiip*


    I can't believe how much I've laughed at these guys, let us sit back and watch them destroy each other.
    avatar
    Red_Dead_Demon
    Henchman
    Henchman

    Posts : 375
    Whores : 383
    Wanted Level : 4
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 31
    Location : El Cajon California

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Red_Dead_Demon on Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

    Lol nice post there Fate! i give it a 10.
    avatar
    Creepsville
    Enforcer
    Enforcer

    Posts : 283
    Whores : 345
    Wanted Level : 36
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Location : Chicago

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Creepsville on Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm

    omg. I love the OTHER wolf pack. They have a site too...

    ...and it's the same set up as the other wolf pack.

    http://wolfpackposse.webs.com/

    I loled.

    I like how WP ver. 1 keep changing their site's colors to look more and more...like ours.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Wolf Pack. I Lol'd

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:24 am